和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语对话想聊就聊

正文

昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第9章:2.5 洗衣服务

2017-07-12来源:和谐英语

昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。

2.5 Laundry Service 洗衣服务

M: Excuse me, have you got any laundry? The laundryman is here to collect it.
M:打扰一下,您有要洗的衣物吗?我来收取要洗的衣物。

W: Yes, I have. Here are my blouse, coats and stockings.
W:有,这是我的衬衣,外套还有长筒袜。

M: Anything else?
M:还有其他的吗?

W: Oh,yes. My husband also has some laundry. This is his suit and here is his pajamas.
W:哦,是的,我丈夫也有需要洗的衣物,这是他的西装和睡衣。

M: Are they to be dry-cleaned?
M:它们都需要干洗吗?

W: Oh, no. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening. And I'd like the collar and cuffs starched.

W:哦,不用。只有西装和外套需要干洗,我明天晚上就需要这件衬衣,还有衣服的袖口和领子要上浆。

M: Yes, but not too stiff, right?

M:好的,不过不要太硬,对吗?

W: Exactly. Is it possible to have my overcoat dry-cleaned, too?
W:对,我的外套大衣可能也要干洗吧。

M: There are a few spots on it. I am afraid you will not have it tomorrow. Dry-cleaning usually takes three days.
M:上面有一些污点,恐怕您明天拿不到它,干洗一般需要花三天时间。

W: Oh, no. I also need this tomorrow evening.

W:哦,不,我明天晚上也需要穿它。

M: In that case, I suppose I could ask the dry-cleaner to clean up the spots for the moment, and have it well pressed. You might get it back on time then.
M:如果那样的话,这样吧,我让干洗员把污点清除掉,再把它熨好,这样您明天就会准时拿到它了。

W: That's a good idea.
W:好主意。

M: By the way, a botton came off your shirt you gave me the day before yesterday.
M:顺便说一下,您前天给我的那件衬衣上有一颗钮扣掉了。

W: Yes, I noticed it yet.

W:是的,我注意到了。

M: The laundry has sewed on a new button for you.
M:洗衣部已经给您缝了一颗新钮扣。

W: Oh, thanks a lot.
W:哦,十分感谢。

M: I am afraid the new one is not exactly the same as the others.

M:不过,恐怕新缝的扣子和其他的并不是完全一样的。

W: Never mind, it doesn't matter.
W:我不介意,没关系的。

M: If you have any more laundry, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundryman comes to collect it every morning.
M:如果您还有其他需要洗的衣物,只要放在浴室门的洗衣袋里面就可以了,洗衣员每天早晨都会来收的。