和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语对话想聊就聊

正文

昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第4章:3.3 订房有误

2017-07-25来源:和谐英语

昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。

3.3 Registration Trouble 订房有误

M: I'd like to check in, pls.
M:我想办理登记住宿手续。

W: Awfully sorry, sir. There are no rooms available now.
W:非常抱歉,先生。现在没有空房了。

M: But I’ve reserved a room the day before yesterday.
M:但是我在前天已经预订房间了。

W: Sorry, may I have your name?

W:对不起,请问您的名字。

M: Tony Bush.
M:托尼,布什。

W: Pls wait a minute, let me check. Excuse me, but I can't seem to find your name on our list. Are you sure you have a reservation for tonight?

W:请等一下,我来查一下记录。对不起,先生,单子上找不到您的名字,您确定您预订了今晚的房间吗?

M: Of course, I did it myself.

M:当然,我亲自预订的。

W: I am terribly sorry. There must have been some mistakes. Let me check it again. Oh, yes, there is a name listed as Tommy Bush. It must be the fault of the clerk who registered your name. I apologize.

W:太抱歉了,一定是出什么差错了。让我再查查,是的,这儿有一个登记的名字是汤米,布什,一定是登记的职员在记录您的名字时出了错。我向您道歉。

M: Don't worry about that.

M:没关系。

W: According to the records, your reservation is for a single room with shower and air conditioners for two nights. The room rate will be 110 dollars per night, including 10% tax and 4% service charge. Is this right?

W:根据记录,您预订的是一个带有沐浴和空调的单人间,两个晚上。房费是每晚110美元,包括10%的税收和4%的服务费,对吗?

M: Yes, that's right. I'd like to pay my bill by credit card.

M:对,我用信用卡结帐。

W: May I make a copy of your card?
W:我能复印一下您的信用卡吗?

M: Here you are.
M:给你。

W: Ok, now could you fill out this registration form?
W:现在请您填一下住宿登记表吧。

M: All right.

M:可以。

W: Your room number is 707. Here is your key. The bellhop will help you carry the suitcases to your room. Have a nice evening!

W:您是在707房间,这是门钥匙。行李员会帮您把箱子送到房间,祝您晚安。