和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语对话想聊就聊

正文

昂秀英语口语对话想聊就聊第4章:3.2 入住登记

2017-07-26来源:和谐英语

昂秀英语对话想聊就聊:让学习英语化繁为简。

3.2 Check In 入住登记

M: I'd like a double room.
M:我想要一个双人房间。

W: Do you have a reservation?
W:您预订了吗?

M: Yes, I called you last week from New York. My name is George Lee.

M:订了,我上星期从纽约打电话来订的,我叫乔治.李。

W: Wait a second, pls. Yes, Mr. Lee, we have a room reserved for you. How long do you plan to stay?
W:请稍等。是的,李先生,我们为您预留了一个房间,您打算在这里住多久呢?

M: Probably two days. My wife will join me tomorrow. Then we will decide when to leave for Seattle.

M:可能是两天,我的太太明天会来这里和我会合,然后我们再决定什么时候去西雅图。

W: Would you sign the register, pls?
W:请您签个字。

M: By the way, does my room have a private bath?
M:顺便问一句,我的房间里有单独的浴室吗?

W: Certainly, every room in this hotel has a private bath.
W:当然有,这个饭店的每个房间都有单独的浴室。

M: Does my room have twin beds or a double? I prefer a room with twin beds.

M:我房间里是两张单人床还是一张双人床?我喜欢单人床的。

W: Your room has twin beds, Mr.Lee. It also has a view. I am sure you will like it. This is your key. It's on the eighth floor room 801. The elevator's over there.

W:您的房间是单人床,李先生。而且可以看到外面的景色,我相信你会喜欢的。这是您的钥匙,在八楼801房间,电梯在那边。

M: Thank you. One more thing, where is your restaurant?

M:谢谢。还有一件事,餐厅在哪里?

W: The restaurant is on the second floor. We also have a cafeteria on the top floor. If you would like something to drink, you can either call room service or come down here. The bar is right behind the lobby.
W:餐厅在二楼,我们在顶层还有一个咖啡厅。如果您想喝点什么,您可以叫房间服务或自己下来,酒吧就在大厅的后面。

M: Thank you, you are very kind!
M:谢谢,你真热心。

W: You are welcome!

W:不用客气。