和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 外贸英语口语话题

正文

外贸英语话口语话题(MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:海关问询

2018-06-07来源:和谐英语

Questioning at the customs

海关问询

A: May I help you?

A: 有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?

B: 嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?

A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.

A: 当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。

B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?

B: 谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?

A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.

A: 有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。

B: OK, that will be fine.

B: 那很好。

A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.

A: 首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。

B: Like what?

B: 比如什么呢?

A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.

A: 假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。

B: Well, that's easy.

B: 这很简单啊。

A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.

A: 假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。

B: I get it. Thank you so much.

B: 明白了。非常感谢。

A: You're quite welcome.

A: 不必客气。