和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 外贸英语口语话题

正文

外贸英语话口语话题(MP3+中英字幕) 第133期:应税物品

2018-06-08来源:和谐英语

Something dutiable

应税物品

A: Anything duitable?

A: 有应缴税的物品吗?

B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.

B: 有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。

A: Anything else besides these?

A: 除此之外,还有别的吗?

B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.

B: 除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。

A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.

A: 我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。

B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?

B: 我得付烟酒税吗?

A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.

A: 不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。

B: Oh, thank you very much.

B: 喔,谢谢您。

A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?

A: 您随身带有违禁品吗?

B: No, I don't think so.

B: 我想没有。

A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.

A: 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。