和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语张口说

正文

英语口语张口说Unit45:美容护理mp3

2017-02-23来源:和谐英语

潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit45:美容护理mp3

M:Good evening, madam.  May I help  you?
M:晚上好,夫人。要我帮忙吗?

F:I want a facial.  But this is the first time I've come here,so can you tell me how you do it?
F:我想做面部美容。但这是我第一次来这儿,告诉我你怎样做的行吗?

M:Sure. Most facials start with a thorough cleaning.  Then we usually use a toner to invigorate the skin,followed by exfoliation treatment-a peeling mask or scrub that removes the dead cells that make the skin lock dull.  After that, we'll massage your face and neck with oil or cream to improve the circulation and relieve the tension,followed by a mask to moisturize and soften the skin.
M:行。大部分面部美容都是以彻底清洁面部开始的。然后我们通常用增色剂使皮肤鲜亮起来,接着再用蜕皮的方法—或用磨砂的方法将导致皮肤黑哑的死皮细胞除去。之后,再用油或霜涂于面部和颈部进行按摩促进皮肤血液循环,消除皮肤的紧张感,接着涂面膜来滋润皮肤,并使之柔软光滑。

F:That's exactly what I want. How long does it take?
F:我所需要的正是这样(的做法)。要多长时间呢?

M:We have half-hour and one-hour treatments.
M:我们有半小时和一小时的话美容护理可供选择。

F:What's the regular price?
F:价格是多少?

M:Well,the half-hour facial costs 50 yuan and the one-hour costs 80 yuan. If you want make-up,another 20 yuan will do.
M:嗯,半小时的面部美容需50元,一小时的需so元。如果您想化妆,再加20元就行了。

F:Good,I will take the one hour facial with make-up.
F:好极了,我要一小时的面部美容加上化妆。

M:That's fine,madam.
M:好的,夫人。

F:By the way,could you give me a manicure?  Use a  light  nail  polish,please.
F:顺便问一下,你能帮我修一下指甲吗?请用浅色指甲油。

M:Yes,madam.
M:好的,夫人。

重点词汇

facial脸部按摩;美容
Where's the best place to get a facial in New York City?在纽约做美容最好的地方在哪儿?

thorough cleaning彻底清洁
Removing make-up first allows for a more thorough cleaning.卸妆首先要求更彻底的清洁。

toner调色剂
Red Toner 红色有机调色剂

invigorate使有活力
Take a deep breath in to invigorate you.深吸一口气,抖擞你的精神。

scrub用力擦洗;揉搓
The walls needed a good scrub.这些墙需要一次好好的刷洗。

massage按摩
Alex asked me if I wanted a massage.亚历克斯问我是否需要一次按摩。

circulation(血液)循环
Anyone with heart, lung, or circulation problems should seek medical advice before flying.任何有心、肺或血液循环问题的人都应该在飞行前寻求医生建议。

relieve缓和;减轻;解除
Drugs can relieve much of the pain.药物可以大大缓解疼痛。

tension拉紧;绷紧
Smiling and laughing has actually been shown to relieve tension and stress.微笑和大笑确实已证明能缓解紧张和压力。

moisturize增加水分;使变湿润
...products to moisturize, protect, and firm your skin.…用于润肤、护肤和紧肤的各种产品。

soften使变柔软
Soften the butter mixture in a small saucepan.在小平底锅里将黄油混合物弄软。