和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 英语口语张口说

正文

英语口语张口说Unit39:天涯何处无芳草mp3

2017-02-23来源:和谐英语

潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit39:天涯何处无芳草mp3

F:How is everything going with your girlfriend?
F:你和你的女朋友怎么样了?

M:Didn't I tell you? It's over!
M:我没告诉过你吗?我们吹了。

F:Oh,I am sorry to hear that. I did't know that you had split up.  What happened?
F:啊,很遗憾。我不知道你们分手的事。这是怎么回事?

M:It was a few things. The first thing that happened was that we were supposed to go  out for a romantic dinner for our one year anniversary,but she stood me up!
M:有那么几件事。首当其冲的就是我们相识一周年纪念日那天本来打算去吃一顿非常浪漫的晚餐,结果她放了我鸽子。

F:Really!Did she tell you why she didn't show up?
F:真的吗?她有没有解释为什么没去?

M:No,but I ended up finding out later that night when I saw her drinking with another man at a club near my home!
M:没有,不过那天晚上我看到她和另一个男人在我家附近的俱乐部里喝酒。我还有什么可再探究的!

F:What was she thinking? Did you confront her about it when you saw her?
F:她到底在想什么啊?你看见她的时候,有没有当面质问她?

M:I wanted to,but I knew that if I spoke to her,I'd just blow up at her, so I decided to just go home. I called her later that the night,but she didn't answer the phone.
M:我是想这么做来着。可我知道,如果我们当面对峙,这段感情就彻底完了。所以我决定扭头回家。后来夜里我给她打电话,她根本不接。

F:I can't believe she would do that to you. It's so dishonest-and rude!
F:我真是无法想象她居然这么对你。这样太不忠诚,而且很没有礼貌!

M:I know.  I still haven't heard from her. The good thing is that I'm so angry with  her that I don't feel sad about not having her around.
M:我知道。我后来一直都没有跟她联系。我实在是太生气了,所以她不在我身边我一点也不伤心,这似乎是件好事。

F:I bet you that she regrets what she's done. You are such。good catch!She really lost out,didn't she?
F:我敢打赌她肯定会为自己所做的事情后悔。你是多么好的一个人啊!她损失可大了,对吧?

M:I guess so.
M:我觉得也是。

F:So I don't think you'll have。problem finding another girlfriend. There are plenty of fish in the sea!
F:所以说,我觉得你找女朋友绝对不是难事。天涯何处无芳草嘛。

重点词汇

split up分裂;分开
I was beginning to think that nothing could ever split us up.我渐渐开始以为没有什么事情能把我们分开。

romantic dinner浪漫的晚餐
We go to the restaurant, have a romantic dinner. 我们去餐馆,吃上一顿浪漫的晚餐。

anniversary周年纪念日
Why do we forget to call him on his birthday, or his marriage anniversary. 为什么我们要忘了在他生日或结婚纪念日时给他个祝贺电话呢?

show up出席;露面
You too have to show up. 你也需要展示自我。

confront迎面遇到;面临;遭遇
She was confronted with severe money problems.她面临严重的资金问题。

rude粗鲁的;无礼的
He's rude to her friends and obsessively jealous.他对她的朋友粗鲁无礼而且过分嫉妒。

regret后悔
I simply gave in to him, and I've regretted it ever since.当时我轻易向他屈服了,到现在我一直后悔。