和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-52?同情与安慰

2016-08-11来源:和谐英语

52.同情与安慰

Oh,no! I'm ever so sorry.
哦,怎么会呢!我难过极了。
A:Tom had an accident yesterday. The doctor said both of his legs had to be cut.
汤姆昨天出事了。医生说他的两条腿都保不住了。
B: Oh, no! I'm ever so sorry.
哦,怎么会呢!我难过极了。
sorry除了表示“对不起,抱歉”外还用于表示“难过,遗憾”。

How poor you are!
你真可怜!
A:I lost my job.
我丢掉了工作。
B:How poor you are!
你真可怜!

You have my deepest sympathy.
= You have my sincere sympathy.
我很同情你。
sympathy n. 同情,同情心

We're filled with deep sorrow.
=We're deeply grieved about it.
我们感到很悲痛。
sorrow n. 悲痛,悲哀
grieve v.悲痛,伤心

What a pity!
= That's a pity!
真遗憾!

It's a sad thing!
= How awful!
= That's too bad.
真糟糕!
A: My boss told me I would have no vacation this summer.
老板告诉我今年夏天没有假期。
B:It's a sad thing!
真糟糕!

I'm most upset to hear it.
听了真叫人担心。
A: My father has retired recently, so he stays at home all day long.
我爸爸最近退休了,所以他整天都呆在家里。
B: I'm most upset to hear it. He can do something. Many old people are living colorful lives.
听了真叫人担心,他可以做点事情,许多老年人的生活都很丰富多彩。

It must be tough for you.
= It must be hard on you.
你肯定很难受。

I know how it feels.
我知道这是什么感受。
A: My pet died yesterday. I'm in a bad mood.
我的宠物昨天死了,我心情不好。
B:I know how it feels.
我知道这是什么感受。

I can understand how you feel.
= I know the way you feel.
= I know how you feel.
我能体会到你的感受。

It could have happened to anybody.
这是常有的事。
A:I lost my wallet.
我的钱包丢了。
B: It could have happened to anybody.
这是常有的事。
wallet n. 钱包

You must be feeling very sad.
你一定觉得很难过吧。
A:My wife left me.
我的妻子离开了我。
B: You must be feeling very sad.
你一定觉得很难过吧。

Please convey my sympathy to your family.
请转达我向你家人的慰问。
A: Please convey my sympathy to your family.
请转达我向你家人的慰问。
B:Thanks.I will.
谢谢。我会的
convey v.传达
sympathy n. 同情,慰问

I'm sorry to hear that.
= I'm sorry about it.
= I'm sorry about that.
听到这件事我很难过。

How sad!
真是太让人伤心了!
A:My cat died.
我的猫死了。
B:How sad!
真是太让人伤心了!

To my great relief, the pain is gone.
= I'm experiencing a feeling of relief since the pain is gone.
使我十分宽慰的是疼痛消失了。
relief n. 安慰,欣慰

I felt relieved to hear that.
=I felt much better after hearing that
这么说我就放心了。
relieved a. 放心的

What a relief!
真叫人欣慰。
A: My son found a job in a foreign company.
我儿子在外企找到了工作。
B:What a relief!
真叫人欣慰。

That's a weight off my mind.
心里一块石头总算落地了。
A:I have passed the exam.
我通过了考试。
B: That's a weight off my mind.
心里一块石头总算落地了。
off one's mind“不再挂念”

Glad it's all over.
= I'm glad that's over
很高兴一切都结束了。

Thank goodness!
= Thank heavens!
= Thank God!
谢天谢地