正文
美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 44
2201.Gopher ball.
被击中成为全垒打的球。
2202.Gyp joint.
敲竹杠商店。
2203.Take me in your arms.
把我抱在你的怀里。
2204.You are everything to me.
你是我的一切。
2205.He is talking through his hat.
他在说大话。
2206.He's a nasty guy.
他是个坏东西。
2207.That's what you think.
那是你自己的想法。
2208.She is a hot number.
她是个骚货。
2209.Much better now.
现在好多了。
2210.You had better speak up!
你最好从实招来。
2211.You are seeing things.
你活见鬼。
2212.Don't do this to me.
不要这样对我。
2213.You'll pay for it.
你会得到报应的。
2214.There's no need to worry.
没有什么好担心的。
2215.Whatever you say.
随便你。
2216.You are fired.
你被炒鱿鱼了。
2217.I have nothing to do with this.
我与此事毫无关系。
2218.You have gone too far.
你太过份了。
2219.He is a handful.
他是个讨厌的家伙。
2220.My hands are full.
我很忙。
2221.I would if I could.
如果办得到,我一定照办。
2222.It's a long story.
真是一言难尽。
2223.I give you a day off tomorrow.
明天放你一天假。
2224.She's easy to get along with.
她很好相处。
2225.Suit yourself!
随你的便吧!
2226.I give you my word.
我答应你。
2227.I'll pick you up at five.
我5点钟来接你。
2228.What took you so long?
什么事耽误那么久?
2229.You have done a good job.
你把事情办得很好。
2230.What are you up to?
你在搞什么鬼?
2231.There you go again.
你又来这一套了。
2232.I feel the same way.
我有同感。
2233.I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
2234.What's eating you?
什么事烦恼你?
2235.It's a small world!
真是冤家路窄。
2236.Let's give him a big hand.
我们大家给他鼓掌。
2237.Don't give me the run-around.
不要敷衍我。
2238.Shall I see you home?
要我送你回家吗?
2239.What's your line?
你是干哪一行的?
2240.You had better get on the ball.
你最好提起精神来。
2241.He took a French leave.
他不辞而别。
2242.Don't let me down this time.
这次别让我失望。
2243.He's a nobody.
他是个无名小卒。
2244.Far from it!
差得远呢!
2245.Why not give it a try?
为什么不尝试一下呢?
2246.What keeps you so busy?
什么事使你那么忙?
2247.I'll take your word for it.
我相信你的话。
2248.I have said my say.
我要说的话都已说完了。
2249.Don't play hanky-panky with me.
别想隐瞒我。
2250.Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗?