和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit45

2017-06-20来源:和谐英语
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习
 

2251.I'll be right with you.

我马上就来陪你。

2252.Let nature take its course!

让他顺其自然吧!

2253.What's your beef?

你有什么牢骚?

2254.He's a gold-brick.

他是个吊儿郎当的人。

2255.So far it's not bad.

到目前为止,还不错。

2256.He'll live up to his words.

他会遵守诺言的。

2257.He's a square.

他是个不解风情的人。

2258.He's a family man.

他是个有家室的人。

2259.That's my speciality.

那是我的看家本领。

2260.He's only fooling you.

他只是开你的玩笑。

2261.Tomorrow is payday.

明天发薪水。

2262.That's all there is to it.

非那样做不行。

2263.It's a long way from here.

离此甚远。

2264.He treats me like a brother.

他待我如兄弟。

2265.Well done!

做得好!

2266.I have to hand it to you.

我不得不佩服你。

2267.What a coincidence!

真巧合!

2268.Do you want to make a fast buck?

你想要赚外快吗?

2269.She is more or less beautiful.

她有几分姿色。

2270.What do you take me for a fool?

你把我当傻瓜吗?

2271.I don't feel like going out tonight.

今晚我不想出去。

2272.I can't figure out the answer.

我想不出答案来。

2273.I'm crazy about you.

我很爱你。

2274.What's on your mind?

你打算怎么样?

2275.What are you going to do now?

你究竟要做什么?

2276.Will you marry me?

跟我结婚好吗?

2277.Would you marry me?

你愿意嫁给我吗?

2278.You are so sweet.

你真体贴。

2279.I'm glad to hear you say so.

你这样说,我很高兴。

2280.I don't deserve you.

我配不上你。

2281.I'm not good enough for you.

我的确不适合你。

2282.I can't stand it.

我受不了。

2283.I don't love you any more.

我已不再爱你了。

2284.You are too good for me.

你对我实在太好了。

2285.How could you mention that?

你怎好意思提那个呢?

2286.You are nuts.

你是个十三点。

2287.You are a wolf.

你是个色狼。

2288.Don't play games.

别耍花样了。

2289.I'm all at sea.

我给弄糊涂了。

2290.Anything you say.

一切听你的。

2291.He is a cold fish.

他是个冷酷无情的人。

2292.He puts on airs.

他在装腔作势。

2293.What are you up to?

发生了什么事?

2294.Do something about it!

得想个办法吧!

2295.I'll tell you what.

我有主意了。

2296.That's a promise.

一言为定。

2297.It's no fun at all.

一点儿意思都没有。

2298.She gave me the eye.

她对我有意思。

2299.You,such a sad-dog!

你这个饭桶!

2300.You are a screw-ball.

你真是一个怪人。