实战口语情景对话 第155期:水果 Fruit
Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?
Nanju, 我想问问你,你的最爱。你最喜欢什么颜色?
Nanju: My favorite color, black.
我最喜欢黑色。
Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?
黑色!是嘛!那你最喜欢什么水果?
Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.
水果?好吧,是芒果。
Todd: Oh, mango.
哦,芒果。
Nanju: Yeah.
对呀。
Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?
好。你在日本能吃到芒果吗?
Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.
吃不到,我在这儿就没见过一个正常点的芒果,因为一切都太小了,那些芒果都不够好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且种类还多。但我没尝过,在日本也从来没发现过这样的地方。
Todd: Really.
真的吗?
Nanju: Yeah, sure.
对,是呀。
Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?
哦,哇。你都怎么吃芒果,生吃还是?
Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.
对的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不错。
Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?
哦,那不错啊。那你喜欢芒果汁吗?那个流行吗?
Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.
很流行。但芒果汁没那么美味。我只是喜欢吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)