和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第156期:挪威 Norway

2015-12-28来源:和谐英语

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Christian: Hello!

你好!

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Christian: I'm Christian.

我叫Christian.

Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

嘿,Christian. 你来自哪里?

Christian: I'm from Norway.

我来自挪威。

Todd: Norway!

挪威?

Christian: Yeah!

对呀!

Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

哇,挪威的哪个城市?

Christian: It's called Proshkura.

Proshkura.

Todd: Porshkura.

Proshkura?

Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

对呀,它离挪威首都奥斯陆很近。奥斯陆以南大概150公里。

Todd: How many people live in this city?

这所城市有多少居民?

Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

在我住的城市里有三万五千人。

Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

哦,是嘛!哇,那相当小啊。

Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

确实很小。挪威最大的城市是奥斯陆,那有五十万人。

Todd: That's the biggest!

那是最大的?

Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

对,那是最大的!总共算下来,挪威有四百五十多万人。

Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

来自一个小国家一定很不错,我的意思是土地很广但人却很少的国家。

Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

是不错。这样说来,它应该没有东京人口多。

Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

对,东京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

对,是这个国家人口的三倍。

Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

哇!那太令人难以置信了。挪威最好的是什么?

Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

挪威最好的一点是有着清新空气,金发女孩还有壮丽山河。

Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

你经常去山上吗?你是爬山还是远足?

Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home, and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

我滑雪。我只要有时间就会去滑雪。我在家的时候,也许一年会去一次。真的很好,我非常喜欢滑雪,我会一直坚持下去。

Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

那么这就是滑降滑雪?

Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

对,滑降滑雪。

Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

你玩过越野滑雪吗?

Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as I got older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

偶尔会的,小的时候经常玩,但我长大后玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。这个容易一些,而且不用耗太多的体力。

Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

好的,谢谢你,Christian.