和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第261期:New Apartment 新公寓

2016-03-17来源:和谐英语

Todd: Do you have a good apartment in Japan?
托德:你在日本有好的公寓吗?

Ivan: Uh, I got one now. Yeah. It's a 2DK, 2DK.
伊万:嗯,我有一个公寓。嗯,是2DK的。

Todd: Yeah, what does 2DK mean?
托德:嗯,2DK是什么意思?

Ivan: Ah, it's smaller than the 2LDK, uh, it's got a kitchen and two rooms.
伊万:意思就是比两居室要小,嗯,我的公寓有一个厨房和两个房间。

Todd: Oh, really.
托德:哦,这样啊。

Ivan: Yeah. 2LDK, maybe that it's like living room, dining room, kitchen, all in one.
伊万:对。两居室的公寓应该是客厅、饭厅和厨房一体的。

Todd: I don't know. So anyway, what's it like?
托德:我不清楚。嗯,你的公寓什么样?

Ivan: It's better than my old place. I used to live in what's called a "gaijin house" which is just a shared apartment. I had a 6 mat room, and a shared bathroom. Ah, now I have two 8 mat rooms, and my own bathroom, and a kitchen with 4 burners, instead of 2, uh, yeah!
伊万:比我以前住的地方要好。我曾经住在称为合住房的地方,那里是合租公寓。我的房间有6块地毯,我们共用一间浴室。嗯,现在我的公寓有8块地毯,自己一个人的浴室,一间厨房,4个煤气灶,而不是以前的2个,就是这样!

Todd: Oh, wow, so you're in your new place now?
托德:哇喔,那你现在已经住进新公寓了吗?

Ivan: Yeah, I'm in my new place now. Actually, the old place was owned by a company, they owned the land, and this really, really, awful woman owned the building, so I rented a room from the woman. I woke up one morning and the manager was putting stuff in, was putting flyers in people's mailboxes. I took a look at the flyer. The flyer was saying that the company was going to destroy the building within a month period, so they were warning us to get out. Well, the manager was busy taking these flyers, so that the people inside the apartment wouldn't see it and move out. She wanted to get one more month of rent from us. So I took my flyer and I went down to the company that owned the land and said, "Where can I live now? You're making us leave in a month." He said, " Oh, I feel really bad about what you told me happened, so he gave me this 2DK, which is normally 120,000 a month for 60,000 with no key money and no deposit.
伊万:对,我现在住在新公寓。实际上,以前的地方归一家公司所有,他们拥有那片地,而楼主是一个非常非常讨厌的女人,我从那个女人那里租了一间房。有一天早上我醒来以后,那家公司的经理放进来一样东西,他把传单放到人们的邮箱里。我看了一下那个传单。上面写着,那家公司将在一个月内拆毁那座大楼,所以他们告知我们要马上搬出去。嗯,那个经理正忙着收拾传单,这样住在公寓里的人就不会看到,也不会搬出去。她希望我们再租一个月。我拿着传单去拥有那片地的公司,问道:“现在我要住在哪儿?你们让我们在一个月内搬走。”他说:“哦,我对发生这件事感到非常难过”,于是他给了我这套2DK公寓,这个公寓原价是120,000日元一个月,他给我的价格是6万日元,不用支付额外的小费,也不用支付押金。

Todd: Wow! That's nice.
托德:哇!那真好。

Ivan: Yeah, I got lucky.
伊万:对,我很幸运。