实战口语情景对话 第1042期:Soups and Salads 汤和沙拉
Josh: So, Shirley, I told you about my favorite restaurant. What is your favorite restaurant?
乔什:雪莉,我告诉了你我最喜欢的餐厅。那你最喜欢哪家餐厅?
Shirley: Well, my favorite restaurant is a kind of salad and soup restaurant.
雪莉:我最喜欢的餐厅是一家专营沙拉和汤的餐厅。
Josh: Okay, that's my favorite.
乔什:好,那也是我的最爱。
Shirley: Great! Well, the food is very good but I also like it because the room is nice, it looks on a garden and the food is very cheap.
雪莉:太好了!嗯,那家餐厅的食物非常美味,而且餐厅很漂亮,可以鸟瞰花园,食物价格也很便宜。
Josh: Wow!
乔什:哇哦!
Shirley: Yeah
.雪莉:对。
Josh: With a great view of a garden. It seems like it would be expensive.
乔什:可以看到花园的餐厅。看起来一定很贵。
Shirley: Yeah, it does seem like it would be expensive, but it's not. The garden has lots of beautiful flowers but also they grow herbs. So the herbs that they use in the salad are all fresh from the garden. It's delicious.
雪莉:嗯,看起来会很贵,不过其实并不贵。花园里有很多种鲜花,他们还在花园里种了香草。他们会在沙拉里加入从花园里摘下来的新鲜香草。非常美味。
Josh: That sounds really delicious.
乔什:听起来的确很美味。
Shirley: Yeah, it's great. And they make a fantastic soup.
雪莉:对,非常好吃。那家餐厅的汤做得也非常好。
Josh: Okay.
乔什:嗯。
Shirley: Some cream soups, and also a really nice vegetable soup.
雪莉:他们有奶油汤,还有极其美味的蔬菜汤
。Josh: Great! So, is the vegetable soup your favorite dish at the restaurant?
乔什:太好了!那家餐厅的蔬菜汤是你最爱的汤吗?
Shirley: Mmm, yes. In the wintertime, the minestrone soup is my favorite soup.
雪莉:嗯,是的。冬天的时候,我最喜欢的是意大利浓菜汤。
Josh: I love minestrone soup.
乔什:我也喜欢意大利浓菜汤。
Shirley: Yeah. It's excellent. But in the summertime, my favorite soup is cream of potato chilled.
雪莉:嗯。非常美味。不过夏天的时候我最喜欢的汤是奶油马铃薯冷汤。
Josh: Chilled?
乔什:冷汤?
Shirley: That means it's served cold.
雪莉:就是说汤是凉的。
Josh: Okay, that sounds amazing.
乔什:哦,听起来真神奇。
Shirley: It's really refreshing in the summertime.
雪莉:夏天的时候喝非常清爽。
Josh: What are the prices at the restaurant?
乔什:那家餐厅的价位是多少?
Shirley: It is so cheap. It's about nine dollars for a small bowl of soup, a big salad, and a sandwich that usually has some salad and seafood in it.
雪莉:非常便宜。一小碗汤、一大份沙拉、一份三明治大概要9美元,三明治里有沙拉和海鲜。
Josh: That's really cheap.
乔什:太便宜了。
Shirley: Yeah.
雪莉:对。
Josh: We should go there.
乔什:我们应该去那家餐厅吃饭。
Shirley: Plus, after all that, you get a coffee or herb tea.
雪莉:另外,还有一杯咖啡或香草蔡。
Josh: Wow, that's great!
乔什:哇哦,真是太棒了!
Shirley: I definitely recommend that you go there some time.
雪莉:我极力推荐你有时间去那家餐厅品尝。
Josh: I'll try it out.
乔什:我会去的。
Shirley: Okay!雪
莉:好的!
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)