实战口语情景对话 第1071期:周末安排和野生动植物以及艺术
Josh: Hey, Shirley.
乔什:嗨,雪莉。
Shirley: Hey, Josh.
雪莉:嗨,乔什。
Josh: So how was your weekend?
乔什:你周末过得怎么样?
Shirley: Hmm, quite busy this weekend.
雪莉:嗯,我这个周末非常忙。
Josh: Really? Those are hard.
乔什:是吗?很辛苦。
Shirley: Yeah.
雪莉:对。
Josh: So what did you do on Saturday?
乔什:你周六做了什么?
Shirley: Well, Saturday morning, I usually clean the house.
雪莉:我一般在周六上午打扫房子。
Josh: Okay.
乔什:好。
Shirley: Yeah. It's kind of boring, but I have to clean the bathroom and then the kitchen, and then the lounge room because I have lots of cats. And the cats leave hair everywhere. So I always have to clean on Saturday mornings.
雪莉:嗯。这很无聊,不过我必须要打扫卫生间、厨房和休息室,因为我养了很多猫。到处都是猫毛。所以我周六上午必须打扫。
Josh: Yes, cats are messy.
乔什:嗯,猫咪会把房子弄得不整洁。
Shirley: Yeah.
雪莉:对。
Josh: So after you cleaned, what did you do?
乔什:打扫之后你又做了什么?
Shirley: Well, in the afternoon, I went for a walk up the mountain. It was a beautiful sunny day. There were no clouds in the sky.
雪莉:下午我去爬山了。周六那天阳光明媚,天空中没有云。
Josh: Wow.
乔什:哇哦。
Shirley: It was gorgeous. So I walked up the mountain and I saw a ferret.
雪莉:真的很漂亮。我在爬山途中看到了一只雪貂。
Josh: A ferret?
乔什:一只雪貂?
Shirley: Yeah.
雪莉:对。
Josh: Wow.
乔什:哇哦。
Shirley: They're a little furry animal, four legs, tail—not like a rabbit, but about the same size as a rabbit.
雪莉:雪貂是一种很小的有毛动物,它们的尾巴和兔子的不一样,但是长度和兔子的一样。
Josh: Okay.
乔什:好。
Shirley: And they're kind of gold brown color.
雪莉:它们的颜色是那种金褐色。
Josh: Wow, did you see any other animals on your walk?
乔什:哇哦,你在爬山的过程中看到其他动物了吗?
Shirley: No. I didn't see any other animals on the ground. But I did see a beautiful bird flying in the sky.
雪莉:没有。我没有看到其他陆地动物。不过我看到了一只漂亮的鸟儿在空中飞。
Josh: Wow. Do you know what kind?
乔什:哇哦?你知道那是什么鸟吗?
Shirley: I think it was an ibis. It's a big bird that usually walks in the water. It has long legs and it was white with a black head.
雪莉:我想那是一只鹮。那是通常在水中走的一种大型鸟。它的腿很长,头是黑色的,而身子是白色的。
Josh: Great. So after your walk, did you do anything else?
乔什:很好。爬山之后你还有做其他事吗?
Shirley: I went home and then I watched some TV.
雪莉:我回家看了会儿电视。
Josh: Okay.
乔什:好。
Shirley: That was about it for my Saturday.
雪莉:我周六就是这么度过的。
Josh: Okay. What did you do on Sunday?
乔什:好。那你周日做了什么?
Shirley: Sunday, I went to the art museum.
雪莉:我周日去美术馆了。
Josh: Really?
乔什:真的吗?
Shirley: Yeah.
雪莉:对。
Josh: Great.
乔什:真不错。
Shirley: I really like to go and see new art; pictures or paintings or photographs or sometimes sculptures.
雪莉:我非常喜欢去欣赏新的艺术作品,比如图画、油画、摄影作品或是雕塑。
Josh: Okay. So who's your favorite artist?
乔什:好。你最喜欢的艺术家是谁?
Shirley: I don't really have a favorite artist but I really like watercolors, so pictures that are painted with just soft—a kind of soft painting style.
雪莉:我没有特别喜欢的艺术家,不过我很喜欢水彩画,是那种用颜料作的画,类似软绘画风格。
Josh: Do you like paintings of nature?
乔什:你喜欢描绘自然风光的画作吗?
Shirley: I do like paintings of nature. I especially like paintings of flowers and animals and places that have water like lakes or rivers or the sea.
雪莉:我非常喜欢描绘自然风光的画作。我尤其喜欢描绘花朵和动物的画作,还有描绘湖泊、河流和海洋的画作。
Josh: Oh, that sounds like you had a great weekend.
乔什:哦,听起来你度过了美好的周末时光。
Shirley: Yeah, it was good. Thanks.
雪莉:对,的确很美好。谢谢。
Josh: Okay.
乔什:好的。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)