实战口语情景对话 第1182期:Meg has to move 梅格要搬家
Todd: So Meg, are you busy this weekend?
托德:梅格,你这周末忙吗?
Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.
梅格:我很忙,因为我要搬家。
Todd: Oh, no.
托德:哦,天哪。
Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.
梅格:对,所以有很多事情要做。
Todd: What do you have to do?
托德:你要做什么?
Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.
梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有东西都打包。
Todd: That's not fun.
托德:那可不好玩。
Meg: No, it takes a long time.
梅格:对,要花很长时间。
Todd: Do you need help?
托德:你需要帮忙吗?
Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?
梅格:需要,你有时间帮我吗?
Todd: I can help you on Sunday.
托德:我周日可以帮你。
Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?
梅格:哦,你周六很忙吗?
Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.
托德:对,我周六要上班。我周六要教课,有两堂课,然后我要阅卷。
Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.
梅格:哦,听起来你也很忙。
Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.
托德:对。另外,我周六晚上约了朋友。
Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?
梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什么?
Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.
托德:我也是去给朋友帮忙。我朋友的车有问题,所以我要带他去修车,不过我周日可以帮你。
Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.
梅格:好,那太好了,因为我周日要倒垃圾,还要去市正厅办手续,准备搬去另一个国家生活。
Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?
托德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟邮局?
Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.
梅格:我的确得去邮局。我差点给忘了。我要在邮局提交表单,写上我的新地址。
Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.
托德:那正好,我也要去邮局。
Meg: Oh, really.
梅格:哦,真的吗?
Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.
托德:我要去给我妈妈寄生日礼物。
Meg: When is your mom's birthday?
梅格:你妈妈什么时候生日?
Todd: It was one month ago.
托德:一个月以前。
Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.
梅格:那你得赶紧寄了。
Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.
托德:对,我得赶紧去办。
Meg: OK, well, let's go together.
梅格:好,那我们一起去邮局吧。
Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?
托德:那周日见。我什么时候来找你合适?
Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?
梅格:我下午三点要去市政厅,你可以两点过来吗?
Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.
托德:好,不过垃圾站中午就关了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我们得早点走。
Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?
梅格:好。那你11点过来可以吗?
Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.
托德:好。那11点见。
Meg: Great, see you then.
梅格:太好了,到时候见。
Todd: Bye.
托德:再见。
Meg: Bye.
梅格:再见。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)