和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话

正文

实战口语情景对话 第1183期:House on Loan 租借房屋

2018-03-12来源:和谐英语

Katie: Hey Todd, can I ask you a favor?
凯蒂:嘿,托德,能请你帮个忙吗?

Todd: Sure, anytime.
托德:当然可以,随时都行。

Katie: Um, I really need a place to stay, and I heard that your house is on AirBNB.
凯蒂:嗯,我需要个住的地方,我听说你的房子在AirBNB网站上出租。

Todd: It is on AirBNB. I do rent my house, but for you it's free.
托德:没错。我在出租房子,不过你可以免费住。

Katie: OH, amazing. Can I stay there then?
凯蒂:哦,那太好了。我能住在那里吗?

Todd: You can. How long?
托德:可以。你要住多长时间?

Katie: Maybe a week or two weeks.
凯蒂:大概一周或两周。

Todd: OK, when?
托德:好,从什么时候开始?

Katie: From next Monday.
凯蒂:从下周一开始。

Todd: Yeah, actually, you can do that. That works.
托德:好,你可以去住。没问题。

Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! How about a car? Can I park my car?
凯蒂:太棒了。太感谢你了!那车呢?有停车的地方吗?

Todd: Ah, that's a problem. You can't park your car because there's no space, but there's a cheap parking lot about maybe two blocks away.
托德:停车是个问题。没办法停车,因为没有地方,不过两个街区之外有一个便宜的停车场。

Katie: OK.
凯蒂:好。

Todd: So, it's only a couple dollars a day.
托德:停车费一天只要几美元。

Katie: OK, I guess I can park my car there. How about cooking there? Can I cook?
凯蒂:好,我想我可以把车停在那里。那能做饭吗?我可以在你家里做饭吗?

Todd: Of course, you can cook. I have a stove, a frigerator. You can bring your own food. You can do whatever you want.
托德:当然可以了,你可以做饭。我有灶具和冰箱。你可以带食物过来。你可以做任何你想做的事情。

Katie: Excellent. Thank you. Can I use the Internet?
凯蒂:太好了。谢谢你。我可以用网吗?

Todd: You can use the Internet. There's a password. I will write down the password before I leave, and I will write down the password before you get there.
托德:可以。我家的网需要密码。我在离开前会把密码写给你,在你到那里之前,我会把密码写下来。

Katie: Excellent. Thank you so much! I was thinking about asking my friend if he can stay. Can my friend stay over?
凯蒂:真好。太谢谢你了!我想请朋友过来住。我朋友能住下吗?

Todd: Yeah, sure, so your friend can stay. Not a problem I don't think.
托德:可以,你朋友可以住下。我想那不是问题。

Katie: He has a dog? Can he bring his dog?
凯蒂:他养了只狗。他能把狗带来吗?

Todd: Oh, that is a problem. Does the dog have a cage?
托德:哦,那是个问题。他有狗笼吗?

Katie: Ah, no, but we can get a cage.
凯蒂:没有,不过我们可以找个狗笼。

Todd: I'm not sure about the dog. If the dog is in a cage, it's OK in the house but I think you can't have the dog in the house.
托德:带狗过来这件事,我不确定。如果他的狗在狗笼里,那我觉得没问题,可以带到我家去,不过不能让狗出狗笼,在房子里待着。

Katie: OK, how about smoking? My friend is a very heavy smoker. Can he smoke outside?
凯蒂:好,那可以抽烟吗?我朋友烟瘾很大。他能在房子外抽烟吗?

Todd: Yeah, he can smoke outside, just please pick up cigarette butts, but of course, he can't smoke inside.
托德:可以,他可以在外面抽烟,请把烟头捡起来,另外,他不能在房子里抽烟。

Katie: OK, he can't smoke inside.
凯蒂:好,他不能在房子里抽烟。

Todd: No.
托德:对。

Katie: OK, how about if we want to have a party? Can we have a party?
凯蒂:那如果我们想办派对呢?我们能办派对吗?

Todd: Yeah, you can have a party. That's OK, but please be quiet. Don't be too loud. The neighbors live very close to my house.
托德:可以,你们可以举办派对。那没问题,不过尽量安静一些。不要太吵。邻居离得很近。

Katie: Alright, that sounds good. Thanks. And I have one more question. Can I use the washing machine?
凯蒂:好,听起来不错。谢谢你。我还有一个问题。我能用洗衣机吗?

Todd: Yeah, of course. You can use anything. You use the washing machine. You can use the Internet. You can use the TV. You can use anything you like.
托德:当然可以了。你什么都能用。你可以用洗衣机,可以用网,可以看电视。你想用什么就用什么。

Katie: Wow, excellent. That sounds great. Thank you so much.
凯蒂:哇哦,太好了。听上去太棒了。太谢谢你了。

Todd: Yeah, I will write down directions for my house, and I will send you a map, and you can check it out and get all the information, and just I will leave the key for you with my neighbor.
托德:我会把我家的地址写给你,然后把地图发给你,你查收后就可以看到所有信息了,我会把钥匙放在邻居那里。

Katie: Excellent. Thank you very much!
凯蒂:太棒了。真是太谢谢你了!

Todd: Sure, no problem.
托德:不客气。