实战口语情景对话 第1186期:SEA Travels -Thailand and Laos 东南亚旅行之泰国和老挝
Todd: Abidemi, what did you do for summer break?
托德:阿比德米,你暑假做了什么?
Abidemi: For summer break, I went to visit some countries in Asia.
阿比德米:暑假我去亚洲国家旅行了。
Todd: Oh, what countries?
托德:哦,你去了哪几个国家?
Abidemi: I visited Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Myanmar.
阿比德米:我去了泰国、老挝、越南和缅甸。
Todd: Oh, great. What did you do in each country?
托德:哦,真不错。你在每个国家都玩了什么?
Abidemi: In Thailand, I was there for about a week. I ate a lot of delicious food and I met a lot of many nice people. I loved Thailand, so I hope to return again.
阿比德米:我在泰国待了一周。我吃了很多美食,也认识了很多友好的人。我喜欢泰国,我希望能再去那里玩。
Todd: What foods did you eat?
托德:你都吃了什么?
Abidemi: I don't remember the names but I just remembered that they were all good. (Laughter)
阿比德米:我不记得名字了,不过我记得那些食物都很好吃。(笑)
Todd: Thai food is so good
.托德:泰国食物很美味。
Abidemi: Yes.
阿比德米:对。
Todd: Did you go anymore in Thailand like the beach or the forest?
托德:你有去泰国的海滩或森林吗?
Abidemi: I was more interested in nature, so I traveled from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and Chang Rai, and I went trekking and rode elephants. So that was one of the highlights of my trip.
阿比德米:我对自然更感兴趣,所以我从曼谷去了清迈和清莱,我进行了徒步旅行,还骑了大象。那是我这趟旅程的其中一个亮点。
Todd: Oh nice. How long was the trek?
托德:真好。你进行了多长时间的徒步旅行?
Abidemi: The trek was about a day. It was a trek for 2, 3 hours but then we also stayed overnight in a community in the hills. And then the next day, we trekked for a little bit to come back to the city.
阿比德米:大约一天的时间。徒步时间大约有两三个小时,后来我们又在山上的一个社区住了一晚。第二天,我们又徒步了一小段距离,返回城区。
Todd: Nice. So was Thailand the first stop?
托德:不错。泰国是你旅行的第一站?
Abidemi: Yes. It was my first stop. It was supposed to be the shortest stop but I loved it so much that I spent more time there.
阿比德米:对。泰国是第一站。按照我原本的计划,我在泰国停留的时间是最短的,不过因为我太喜欢泰国了,所以我延长了在泰国的时间。
Todd: After Thailand, where did you go?
托德:泰国之后你去了哪里?
Abidemi: From Thailand, I moved on by land to Laos.
阿比德米:离开泰国以后,我从陆路去了老挝。
Todd: And what did you do in Laos?
托德:你在老挝做了什么?
Abidemi: In Laos, I mainly was in the northern part of the country, and I went zip-lining.
阿比德米:我主要在老挝北部地区游玩,我玩了高空滑索。
Todd: Oh fun!
托德:哦,那很好玩!
Abidemi: It was fun. So—
阿比德米:是很好玩。
Todd: So zip-lining is going flying from tree to tree?
托德:高空滑索是不是从一棵树滑翔到另一棵树?
Abidemi: That's correct. So that was about two days' worth of zip-lining, and we stayed overnight in a big tree house.
阿比德米:没错。我们玩了两天的高空滑索,在一个大树屋上住了一晚。
Todd: Oh, how fun.
托德:哦,真有意思。
Abidemi: It was quite an experience.
阿比德米:那是一次难忘的经历。
Todd: Nice.
托德:不错。
Abidemi: I really enjoyed it.
阿比德米:我非常享受。
相关文章
- 实战口语情景对话 第1374期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1373期:Overcoming Fear 克服恐惧(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1340期:Burgers and Baseball 汉堡和棒球(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1382期:Would you buy a computer secondhand? 你会买二手电脑吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1381期:Do you read food labels? 你看食品标签吗?
- 实战口语情景对话 第1380期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1379期:Breaking Bad Habits 改掉坏习惯(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1378期:Health Idioms 健康习语(2)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1377期:Health Idioms 健康习语(1)
- 实战口语情景对话 第1376期:Talent Wish 希望拥有的才能(2)