外贸英语口语学习教程第72期:贸易关系(1)
能言善辩
▲Let's go around our factory first, shall we? 请先参观一下我们的工厂好吗?
Of course! 好的!
That's great! 太好了!
▲What do you think of our company? 您觉得我们公司怎么样?
I was impressed very much with it. 我对它印象深刻。
Your company is so modern while the workers are so diligent. 贵公司设备先进,员工勤勉。
▲How do you know about our company? 您是怎么知道我们公司的?
We have come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们是从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得到贵公司的名称和地址的。
Your firm has been introduced to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
By the courtesy of the Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and the address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生介绍,我们得知了贵公司的地址和名称。
▲What's your market share? 贵公司的市场占有率是多少?
If I'm not mistaken, it was over 85 percent last year. 如果我没有弄错的话,去年超过了85%。
Well, it is just so so, not too bright, not too dark, I should say. 恩,马马虎虎了,我应该说不好也不坏。
▲I came here to talk with you about our product. Can you spare me a few minutes? 我到这里来是想跟您谈一谈我们的产品,你有时间吗?
Sorry, I'm quite busy now. 对不起,我现在很忙。
I have no interest in your product. Don't waste our time, please. 我对你的产品不感兴趣,请不要浪费我们的时间了。
▲How is your product better than the competitor's? 你们的产品与竞争对手相比好在哪里?
Our product's quality is over and above our rival's, and yet we're able to sell it at the same price. 我们的产品质量优于竞争对手的,但是我们依然能以同样的价格出售。
Our product is brightly colored and beautifully designed. Teenagers would like it. 我们产品色彩艳丽,包装精美。青少年会非常喜欢的。