和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语词汇|英语单词 > 医学英语专业词汇

正文

医生护士英语会话(1):为家人预约

2007-08-29来源:
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.

约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.


单词 Words

spot    n.  斑点

shoulder    n.  肩膀

fever    n.  发烧,高烧

temperature    n.  温度

centigrade    n.  摄氏

measles    n.  麻疹

operation    n.  手术

scratch   vt 抓,搔


短语 Phrases

all over one's body   周身,全身

39 degrees in centigrade   摄氏39度

all day long   整天,一天到晚

have an operation (on sb)   动手术

keep sb from doing sth  阻止,防止


句子 Sentence Patterns

Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦,李太太?

What's wrong with Bill?
比尔哪儿不舒服?

I'm going to have an operation this morning.
今天上午我得给病人动手术。

Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。


相关单词 (人体部位  第二部分)

Related Words   (Human Organs  part two)

neck                颈部

windpipe            气管

gullet               食管

shoulder             肩膀

armpit              腋窝

nipple              乳头

chest                胸部

navel                肚肌

abdomen             腹部

private parts          阴部

pudendum           女外阴

back                背

waist                腰

hip                  臀部

buttock              臀部

collarbone           锁骨

rib                 肋骨

backbone            脊骨

shoulder joint         肩关节

shoulder blade         肩胛骨

breastbone            胸骨

elbow joint           肘关节

pelvis                盆骨

kneecap              膝盖骨

bone                 骨头

skeleton              骨架

sinew                腱


相关短语 Related Phrases

be fully engaged  日程安满,没有空闲

as early as possible  尽早

spare sb a few minutes  给某人抽出点时间

operate on sb  动手术

run a temprature   发高烧

stop somebody from doing  阻止某人做某事

day and night  夜以继日


相关表达方式 Related Expressions 

Dr. Johnson is fully engaged today.
约翰逊大夫今天已经排满了。

Anytime this week except Wednesday will be all right for me.
本周除了星期三以外其他时间都行。

Would 2:00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
明天下午两点您方便吗?

That suits me perfectly.
这个时间对我来说十分合适。

Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
能把诊断的时间安排得尽量早一些好吗?

Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
今天下午你能抽出点时间吗?

Dr. Johnson will be expecting you at 9:00 a. m. in his office.
约翰逊大夫早上九点将在他的办公室等你。

Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
你能把它安排在后天的另外一个时间吗?

As the appointment book indicates, Dr. Johnson will be free only on the morning of the 5th.
从预约簿来看,约翰逊大夫只有在10 号上午有空。

I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?

Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?

I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。

Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗?