您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话
正文
李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson35
2008-09-24来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
谢谢你的盛情邀请
A: Excuse me, Kim? It’s getting late, so I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving.
对不起,金姆,时间不早了,我想我们该走了。
B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here!
哦,这么快就走啊?你们好像才来呀!
A: Well, I’ve got to get up and drive to the airport for an eight o’clock plane tomorrow. We’ve really had a wonderful time, Kim. Thank you very much for inviting us.
我明天早上要开车去机场赶8点钟的飞机。我们今晚在这里玩得很开心,金姆。谢谢你的盛情邀请。
B: Say, Sara, why don’t we meet downtown for lunch some day next week? We could talk more then.
喂,莎拉,我们何不下周找个时间在城里一起吃顿午饭?那时我们可以多聊一聊。
A: I’d love to!
好啊!
B: I’ve heard the Hilton has delicious seafood.
我听说希尔顿的海鲜不错。
A: Oh! That sounds wonderful. I love seafood.
噢!太好了,我喜欢吃海鲜。
B: I’ll give you a call later on and we can decide the time.
我回头给你电话再确定时间。
A: Well, it’s been a fantastic evening. Again, thank you very much.
好的,我们今晚过得很愉快。再次感谢你。
B: It was my pleasure having you.
你的到来是我的荣幸。
A: I’ll look forward to your phone call.
我会等你电话的。
B: Thanks again. Good night.
再次感谢。晚安。
A: Good night.
晚安。
口语要素
★ I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving. 我想我该走了。
★ It seems like you just got here? 你好像才来呀!
★ Thank you very much for inviting us. 谢谢你的盛情邀请。
★ I’d love to! 好啊!
★ That sounds wonderful. 太好了。
★ It was my pleasure having you. 你的到来是我的荣幸。