您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话
正文
李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson61
2008-09-27来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Kim’s Note:
These are the three most important steps for a successful trip abroad. Mastering these dialogues will increase your confidence because they will make you well prepared! These are the exact words you will hear all over the world.
(1)Checking in for a Flight 办理登机手续
A:Where will you be flying today?
你今天去哪里?
B:Los Angeles.
洛杉矶。
A:May I see your ticket, passport, and visa, please?
请出示您的机票、护照和签证吗?
B:Here you go. My visa’s on page six of my passport.
都在这儿了。签证在护照第六页。
A:Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
你要靠窗口的座位还是靠过道的座位?
B:Aisle, please.
请给我靠过道的座位。
A:I have 13A available. Are you checking any luggage?
我可以给你13A座。你有几件行李?
B:Two pieces.
两件。
A:Here’s your boarding pass. The plane will board half an hour prior to departure. You’ll be leaving from gate three, on your left.
这是你的登机牌。起飞前半小时开始登机。从3号门出发,就在你的左边。
B:Thank you. 谢谢。
(2)Going through Customs 通过海关
Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. Please have your passport and immigration forms ready.
欢迎各位来到洛杉矶国际机场。请准备好您的护照和入境表格。
A:What’s the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure?
你来访的目的是什么?经商还是旅游?
【This sentence is also asked by friends and people you meet when traveling.这句话也同样适用于旅游期间人们或朋友之间的互相问候。】
B:Pleasure. 旅游。
A:How long will you be staying in the United States?
你打算在美国呆多长时间?
B:Three months.
三个月。
A:OK. Please proceed to customs.
好的。请去海关办理手续。
A:Do you have any dairy or meat products with you?
你是否带有奶制品或肉制品?
B:No.
没有。
A: Any fruits or vegetables?
有没有带水果或蔬菜?
B: No.
没有。
A:OK, you’re all set.
行了,你没事了。
(3) Renting a Car 租车
A:Hi, I’d like to rent a car for a week.
你好,我想租一辆车用一个星期。
B:What kind would you like?
你想租什么样的车?
A:A compact.
小车。
B:May I see your driver’s license and have your credit card?
可以看一下您的驾驶执照和信用卡吗?
A:Will my international license do?
国际驾驶执照可以吗?
B:Sure. Just fill out this form. Write your address here, and sign your name on the bottom of the page. Unlimited mileage and the mandatory collision insurance are included.
当然可以。请填一下这张表。把你的地址写在这儿,在末尾签上名字。你租的车里程不受限制,而且有规定的碰撞保险。
A:Do I have to return the car to this location?
车用完后是否得交回到这里?
B:No, you can drop it off at any of our local branches.
不用,你可以交回我们在本地的任何分支。
A:The keys are in the car?
钥匙在车里吗?
B:Yes. Our complimentary bus to the parking lot is through the door to your right.
是的。从右边的门出去,我们有便车带您去停车场。
A:Great!
太好了!
额外成就感
乘坐飞机用语
window seat 靠窗户的座位
* I’d like a window seat so I can watch the landing.
我想要一个靠窗户的座位,这样我可以看到飞机降落的情形。
* I always try to get a window seat when I travel.
我每次外出旅游的时候都争取要靠窗户的座位。
immigration forms 入境表格
* Be sure to use a pen when filling out the immigration forms.
填入境表格一定要用钢笔。
* Do I have to fill out these immigration forms in English?
我要用英语填入境表格吗?
租车用语
compact 小汽车
* I don’t need a big car. A compact will do.
我不需要大的,一辆小车就可以了。
* This parking space is for compact cars only.
这个停车场只能停小车。
unlimited mileage 不限里程
* With unlimited mileage, you don’t have to pay extra for every mile you drive.
里程不受限制,你开多远都不用另交费。
* For ten dollars extra, you can have unlimited mileage.
多交10美元,你就可以不限里程。
口语要素
★ Here you go. 都在这儿了。
★ You’re all set. 你没事了。
举一反三:
* All I need is your signature and you’re all set to go.
你只须在这签个名就可以走了。
* Here you go. Here’s your room key and a coupon for a free breakfast.
You’re all set.
都在这了,这是你的房间钥匙和早餐免费券。您可以入住了。
精彩句子
★ Unlimited mileage and the mandatory [强制的;命令的]collision insurance are included.
你租的车里程不受限制,而且有规定的碰撞保险。
举一反三:
* You have to take collision insurance; it’s mandatory.
你必须要买碰撞保险,这是规定的。
* A visa is mandatory for entry to the US.
签证是进入美国的必备通行证。
★ You can drop it off at any of our local branches.
你可以交回我们在本地的任何分支。
举一反三:
* You can drop me off at the next intersection.
你把我放在下一个十字路口就可以了。
* This isn’t our only office, we have branches all over the world.
这不是我们唯一的办公地点,我们在全世界都有分支机构。