正文
恐怖的美国助学贷款
I worked full time, Monday through Friday, and took weekend classes to get my law degree and still close to $200,000 in debt.
从周一到周五,我一直在全职工作,为了拿到法律学位,我还参加了周末的课程,但我仍然背负着近20万美元的债务。
Whose fault is that, you brimming cup of piping hot stupid?
这是谁的错,你这个笨蛋?
If she could work hard to get her degree, why can't she work hard to pay for her degree? Write a book.
如果她可以努力学习来获得学位,为什么她不能努力工作来支付她的学位费用呢?写一本书。
Hell, even Jesse Watters can do that.
见鬼,就连杰西·沃特斯都能做到。
And now, you expect us to wipe that financial slate clean?
现在,你希望我们抹去财务记录吗?
She makes 174-grand a year off taxpayers and for her, that's not enough.
她每年从纳税人那里赚到17.4万美元,对她来说,这是不够的。
But, it does raise a point. Why do the dumbest people have the most degrees?
但是,这确实提出了一问题。为什么最笨的人拥有最多的学位?
As a matter of fact, the really smart ones don't have any.
事实上,真正聪明的人反而没有学位。
Einstein quit high school. Bill Gates dropped out.
爱因斯坦高中退学。比尔·盖茨辍学了。
So did James Woods and David Geffen. Both Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs left school without diplomas too.
詹姆斯·伍兹和大卫·格芬也是。扎克伯格和史蒂夫·乔布斯也都是在没有文凭的情况下离开学校的。
What does that tell you? At least these people have made huge contributions to our world unlike you dolts.
这说明了什么?至少这些人对我们的世界做出了巨大贡献,不像你们这些笨蛋。
Those pieces of paper, we call it diplomas, are the only reason to mistake "The Squad" for being smart.
这些纸,我们称之为文凭,是误认为“四人姐妹帮”聪明的唯一理由。
And sure, maybe they got ripped off but not by you or me.
当然,也许她们被骗了,但不是被你和我。
They didn't go to the University of Gutfeld, which is free and voted number one party school three years in a row.
她们没有上过古特菲德大学,这所大学是免费的,连续三年被评为第一党校。
Yes. I am accepting applicants but you have to send a photo.
是的。我正在接受申请者,但你必须发一张照片。
They got ripped off by the colleges who saw how easy it was to get student loans from banks tagging these brain-dead bozos with absurd interest rates.
他们被大学敲竹杠,因为大学看到从银行获得助学贷款是多么容易,而银行给这些脑残的笨蛋贴上了荒谬的利率标签。
Who would think a system where 18-year-olds with no income getting $100,000 loans would cause problems?
谁会想到一个让18岁的没有收入的人获得10万美元贷款的制度会带来问题?
The universities and the government did.
大学和政府做到了。
They should give themselves in "a" for absolutely incompetent.
他们应该给自己打个“a”,因为他们绝对不称职。
And, didn't AOC get a degree in economics?
而且,亚历山德里娅·奥卡西奥-科尔特斯不是拿到了经济学学位吗?
I could clip my toenails for six months, put them in a bag and they would understand inflation better than her.
我可以修剪6个月的脚趾甲,把它们放进袋子里,它们会比她更了解通货膨胀。
By the way, I sell them on eBay to pay off my college debt. That's enterprising.
顺便说一句,我在易贝上把它们卖了来偿还我上大学的债务。这很有进取心。
Now, they try to pretend that forgiving student debt helps the poor except the people with student debt are just like them, pampered upper-middle-class leftists who can afford more stuff than you.
现在,他们试图假装免除学生债务可以帮助穷人,除了那些背负学生债务的人就像他们一样,是养尊处优的中上阶层左翼人士,他们买得起比你更多的东西。
We've seen AOC's DC apartment on Instagram.
我们在照片墙上看过亚历山德里娅·奥卡西奥-科尔特斯位于华盛顿的公寓。
Didn't look like Section 8 housing to me, Ms. Cortez.
我看不像是第八区的住房,科尔特斯女士。
They pretend to be the working class but they expect the working class to bail them out.
他们假装是工人阶级,但他们希望工人阶级帮助他们摆脱困境。
Yet, while they were racking up debt with useless degrees, the working class were denied that opportunity largely due to cost.
然而,当工人阶级拿着无用的学位积累了大量债务时,他们却被剥夺了这样的机会,这主要是因为成本。
You bailed these idiots out.
你帮助这些白痴脱离了困境。
You're literally taking money from people who are worse off than them.
实际上,你是在从比他们境况更差的人那里拿钱。
I wonder how this would play out in the real world.
我想知道这在现实世界中会发生什么。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇