和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第1期:充满惊喜与奇迹

2016-05-12来源:和谐英语

It is ellen,full of surprises and miracles!

这就是艾伦 充满惊喜与奇迹的艾伦

I am not talk about child birth.we all konw how that happens.It is not miracle just disgusting.

我说的可不是生孩子 砸门都知道那是咋回事 那可不算奇迹只是恶心

This mom meets a little miracle as Ellen comes through;

这位母亲将与艾伦邂逅 碰撞出奇迹的火花

Plus Ellen Pompeo;And surprise from Nick Jonas;

还有艾伦旁派 还有尼克·乔纳斯带来的惊喜

And she was given eighteen months to live,and four years later here you are,smiling right here

她曾诊断生命只剩下18个月 结果 四年后你依然活着 微笑幸福地活着

A personal surprise for this miraculous team, 

一个宇宙节目组的独家惊喜

Ellen starts now.Here she is now,Ellen Degeneres 

艾伦秀现在开始 欢迎艾伦·德杰尼勒斯

Hi,well,really great mood.Thank you so much everybody,back at you,straight back at you

嗨 哇哦 太感动了 非常感谢你们每个人 掌声也送给你们 送给你们

Have a seat,Thank you so much,so very nice of you.I feel the same about you.So listen to this 

坐下吧 太谢谢了 你们太棒了 我也有同感 来听听这个

Last week remember,I told you about the lizard I found in my bedroom? 

记得上周 我告诉你们的那只 在我卧室里找到的蜥蜴吗?

yeah.okay,today I wanna tell you something else found living in my house. Not Oprah!

记得 今天我想和你们聊聊在我家里找到的别的东西 不是奥普拉

She does live there,but she,anyway...I am talking about caterpillars. 

她确实住在我家附近 不过她 反正 我说的是毛毛虫

 

I've got home from work after a lond day,and been entertaining America in the world.


 

娱乐了美国人民一整天后 我结束了一天漫长的工作回到了家

 

And I got to the front door,And there was a caterpillar right on the door frame


 

我走到前门 发现门框上有只毛毛虫

 

It was blue and had red spots and little spiky here.


 

它是一只蓝色毛毛虫 身上有红色斑点和小突刺

 

And it was very stylish kind of like punk rakish.


 

这可是时尚 时尚 最时尚的朋克摇滚风

 

Er...Here is picture of it.Right here。This is what...I know,what..that's not the one.That's not.


 

这是它的照片 这就是它 这有点 我知道 这不是那一条 不是那条

 

It maybe...Mayben its famous I didn't know.But it...but it looked like that.


 

这可能 可能很出名 我也不知道 不过它 看上去好像

 

It was that branded,and uh...back to may story.


 

可能是个名品种 然后 话说回来

 

So I moved my caterpillars to a tree nearby And there were a whole bunch of caterpillars on that tree


 

我就把毛毛虫放在旁边的树上 结果那树上有很多毛毛虫

 

All living together in a tiny on top of each other,which makes sense,cause the rent in my neighborhood was ridiculous.


 

全部叠罗汉似地堆在一块儿 这也可以理解 因为我那个小区房租贵的离谱