正文
艾伦秀第8期:乐观的态度
So it's like...We have to blow it every couple minutes.
所以它会一直漏气 我们每隔几分钟就要给它打气
So you eat on a air mattress.
你们就在一张充气床垫上吃饭
Yeah, it's a mess.Right.It's like camping.
没错 一团糟 没错 这就像在露营
No, it is.It's like camping but it would be great to have a dinning room table on it,
对啊 没错 是像在露营 但是 如果有张餐桌就好了
or something like that too, right?
或者类似的东西 对吧
Yeah I mean,it's...I know.
是啊 我的意思是 我懂的
That's what I like about, your attitude.It's just like, it's okay.
我就是喜欢你乐观的态度 你觉得 "没关系 这很好"
I know you have a very old mattress,and you should have a better mattress.
我知道你的床垫非常非常旧 你应该拥有更好的床垫
I have friends at mattress firm and they have the best bed.
我有朋友是开床垫公司的 他们家的床垫绝对满赞
So No.1 I wanna give you a mattress from the Mattress Firm.Okay, that's the first thing.
首先 我要送你一张Mattress Firm 赞助的床垫 这是第一个礼物
They will push it in and out your house for you,You need it.
别担心 他们会帮你送到家里 你需要它
Oh so sweet.And also you sold,your daughter needs stuff,because you sold a bunch of stuff so you could move.
太好了 而且 你女儿也需要些日常用品 因为搬家你们卖了不少东西
So we wanna give you a 2,000 dollars Toys Rus card for your daughter.
所以我们会送你女儿 一张价值2000美元的玩具商店购物卡
So she can have some toys.All right.And also you need furniture as well right?
可以用来给她买些玩具 对吧 还有 你一定还需要家具
So we wanna give you a 5,000 dollars Target card,
我们还要送给你价值5000美元的超市购物卡
so you can actually buy some furniture.table and chairs
用它去买点儿家具吧 桌椅什么的
Can camp when you want to, not all the time.All right,
露营神马的偶尔来一次就行了 可不能每天都这样 你说对吧
we will be back with Ellen Pompeo. - Thank you so much.-You're so welcome.
稍作休息 待会有艾伦·庞派 -太感谢了 哎呀 小意思
- 上一篇
- 下一篇