正文
艾伦秀第21期:主宰自己的人生
But I told my doctors I didn't want cancer to define who I am.
我告诉我的医生 我不想让癌症主宰我的人生
And I said you'd better fix me,cause I am not gonna go through this end.
我说你最好把我治好 因为我可不会向它低头
I wanted to be, uh, a normal kid, and like everybody else.
我想当一个正常的孩子 和其他人一样
Don't want to be known like,The cancer, like Courtney... Courtney has cancer,
我不想大家觉得 我是有癌症的人 "啊 考特尼有癌症"
so I told them you better fix me.'Cause I need to play soccer, and I will do whatever else I want.
所以我告诉他们 最好把我治好 因为我还要踢球 我还要去做我想做的事
Is that attitude that got you here today, right now.
就是这种态度支撑你坚持到现在
So, I mean,I don't think that, that event can change you,
那么 我不觉得那件事可以改变你
and you become a different person,You clearly have been this person for long.
把你彻底改变 很明显 你一直都这么坚强
But you say that cancer brings the best out of.
但是你说 癌症激发出了你的潜能
Why do you say the cancer brought the best out of you
为什么说癌症激发出了你的潜能
I feel it makes me a stronger person,and you have definitely helped to that,
我感觉癌症使我变得更坚强了 你对我的帮助也很大
and with my community has stuck with me this whole time.
我周围的人也一直陪着我
and family and friends.It's just been amazing how much people care about me,
家人和朋友 这么多人关心我 我真的很感动
and wanna to help me anyway possible.
大家都尽其所能来帮助我
- 上一篇
- 下一篇