正文
艾伦秀第55期:开始恐慌
And then I did that thing where you call your phone and you are listening for it.
然后我就打给我的手机 听它在哪里
And, um, you know,so I had my ear all over on the sofa cushions,and by the drawers,and then I had my ear on the ground.
你知道 然后我把我的耳朵贴在沙发垫上听了个遍 也趴在抽屉边听 然后还趴在地上听
It was like Tonto waiting for hurt a buffalo or something.
这就像游侠唐托在伺机伤害只水牛之类的一样
And after that you know you still haven't found it.
就算如此 你还是没找到你的手机
And you really really start to panic.And then you remember there is like,
你就真心开始恐慌了 然后你记起来
a picture on your phone that you took last weekend in Vegas
你手机里有一张上周在维加斯拍的照片
that you probably should have erased.Cause remember what happens in Vegas only saves in Vegas if you hit delete.
本来应该删掉的 因为要是你删了 那么在维加斯发生的一切都只是在记忆里而已
So at this point you are losing hope.And you start to wonder about your iPhone.
所以这时候 你觉得肯定找不到了 你就会开始想你的手机
And how many calls have I missed?Do I getting messages?Is it losing its charge?
有多少未接来电 新短信吗 是不是快没电了
Is it getting cold?Is it thinking about me?
手机是不是降温了 它考虑过我的感受吗
And after finally all all that you realize it was in your front pocket.
在最后的最后 你突然想起来它就在你的上衣口袋里
All along.Is that?UhIt's the worst thing.If your phone's in your pocket right now,Hold on tight.Cause we are about to dance.
它一直都在 是这样吗 哦 这是最糟糕的事了 如果你的手机现在就在你口袋里 你得紧紧抓住它 因为我们要跳舞了
- 上一篇
- 下一篇