和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第56期:出人意料的舞会

2016-05-27来源:和谐英语

Thanks everybody.I had an unexpected dance party.Thank you so much.So it's fun.
谢谢大家 真是个出人意料的舞会 感谢大家 很有趣

Say hello to my guest DJ. That's Twitch over there everybody.
向我的嘉宾DJ问好 大家 那位是Twitch

Hello Sir.Hello.How are you?I'm excellent.Caught up with scandal yet?Almost.
先生你好 你好 最近怎样 棒极了 赶上丑闻了吗 差不多了

Now when you say almost,like when now are you?
既然你说差不多 你现在看到哪儿了

I am in season 3, finally. - Uh-huh.Okay?
我现在终于看到第三季了 -嗯 知道吗

But well into it.When I say almost,I'm, I'm literally I'm watching it like right how.
我很投入 当我说差不多了 说明我现在是真的认真在看它

You know what I mean?Right before the show starts?
你知道我说的是什么意思吗 在节目开始之前吗

Right before the show starts.Yeah and as soon as it's done,
就是在节目开始之前 是的 等节目一结束

I am going to go back and finish the episode.
我就回去看完这集

So are you watching it on your computer?I am.Oh that's not as fun as a television.
你是在电脑上看的吗 是的 哦 那样没有在电视上看有趣

I know but you know I just have to take it with me where
我知道 但你懂的 到哪儿我都得带着它

I'm not that point where I have to have it with me everywhere.
我不是那意思 应该说是我到哪儿都得有它在身边

Isn't it like.It's addicting.You have to keep watching. - Yes.
你是不是说 挺让人上瘾的 所以你想一直看下去 -是的

And I cannot believe that your wife Alison would watch without you.
难以置信 你居然不陪你的妻子Alison一起看

It is a bad way to start a marriage.
刚结婚就这样可不好