正文
艾伦秀第57期:美国狙击手
I mean if there's anyone knows,when you are banged watching something,
我的意思是 正常思维下 当你们两个想看什么的时候
you do it together.You don't You wait for your partner to get home.You don't
你们会一起看 你不会(一个人看) 你会等你爱人回家一起看 你不会(自己一个人看)
Do you know when it comes back on?Next week, right?
你知道什么时候它会回归吗 下个星期 对吗
It comes back next week.And it comes back Thursday January 29.
它下周会回归 它会在下周四也就是1月29日回归
Say it together, everybody.January 29.One more time.Thursday January 29.
大家一起说 1月29日 再来一遍 星期四 1月29日
Now just the fellas.Now it is committed.All right.
现场小伙子们再来一次 现在记下来了 好了
Well it was a big weekend at the movies.
这将会是一个看电影的周末
Our neighbor,Clint Eastwood's movie,American Sniper opened.
我们的邻居 克林特·伊斯特伍德的电影 美国狙击手上映了
It was his biggest movie opening ever.Congratulations.Good for him.
这是他有史以来上映的最大的电影 祝贺 对他是个好消息
As you know,I like Clint very much wherever he's around.
如你们所知 无论他在哪 我都很喜欢克林特
He's a wonderful man And I could tell,he was happy today.
他是个很棒的人 而且我可以说 他今天很开心
I saw him this morning,and the right corner of his mouth was turned up just a little bit.
早上碰到他 看他右边唇角一直微微上扬着
So congratulations, Clint.And Clint if you thinking of celebrating with one of those
恭喜他 克林特 克林特 如果你想找些什么东西庆祝一下
You know, those champagne poppers that you can Be careful,But you don't want to do with this woman did.
例如 香槟炮竹 那小心点 我猜你不想跟这个妹子一样
- 上一篇
- 下一篇