正文
艾伦秀第122期:尽力表现的自然
See Steve Martin understands how to talk to a president.I just laughed.
你看 史蒂夫·马丁就知道如何和总统交谈 我光傻笑了
Yes it is Steve Martin having a rap with the president.
这张照片上史蒂夫·马丁和总统打了个击肘招呼
I just laughed...Yeah It's just...
我还是在傻笑..没错 那真是...
Do not send me to Capitol Hill, the lobby for anything.
不要让我去国会 在会客大厅里
You're wasting your time.No, but that is attempt to be around Steve, too.
我纯粹是浪费你时间 不会 不过史蒂夫也是在尽力想表现的自然
Steve is very...He's... Yeah...Well Steve is not.. Steve.
史蒂夫非常 他...好吧 史蒂夫他不... 史蒂夫...
Steve knows no fear,Or what fear he knows? I don't know of it.
斯蒂夫他无所畏惧 他怕过什么吗 我没听说过
Sorry. - That should be on a pillow in somewhere.
抱歉 -这话可以印在枕头的某个地方
We'll shape that in a second.Alright, yeah, I think we should.
赶紧设计个枕头样式出来 好的 我们会的
That will be your next gift I think.Oh perfect, Ellen you're the best.
那个可以作为另一份礼物送给你 啊 太好了 艾伦你最好了
First of all, before we take the break, smell me,
在进入广告之前 先闻闻我
I smell pretty good too.You do, why? What is that?
我身上也很香 确实 怎么会 你用了什么
What do you mean "why"?What do you mean "why"?
你那句"怎么会"是几个意思 你说"怎么会"是想表达什么
Is that your natural pheromone that you sprayed?
那是你自带的体香吗
Yes, no. You know how I naturally smell.Home open then there next Friday."
对 不是 我平时什么味道你应该知道 疯狂外星人"将于下周五上映
We'll be right back.Jim Parsons everybody!
待会儿回来 再次将掌声送给吉姆·帕森斯
- 上一篇
- 下一篇