和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第123期:欢迎布莉姬·曼勒

2016-06-14来源:和谐英语

Our next guest just got her start on the Disney.

下面这位嘉宾 前不久在迪士尼开启了她的演艺事业

She got her start on the Disney channel.And she is now staring on NBC hit show Undateable.

她在迪士尼频道初露头角 随后她还参演了全国广播公司的热剧"约会杀手"

Take a look.And my favorite bartender Brick.I am the only bartender and is Brett.Yeah, yeah. 

我们来看看 我最喜欢的酒吧侍应生 布里克 这只有我一个侍应生 而且我叫布雷特 对

I was just gonna do a record-scratch thing,like Brick-a-brick- a-Brett.I'm really bad with names.

我刚只是想学唱片打碟时的发音 比如 布里克 布里克 布雷特 我很难记住别人的名字

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year.

我跟男朋友交往了一年多

And I still don't know his friends' names.That's why he gives me the nickname Dumb Dumb. 

但我还是不知道他朋友的名字 所以他给我取了个外号 叫"哑哑"

That sounds great.Please welcome Bridgit Mendler.

这昵称不错啊 让我们欢迎布莉姬·曼勒

That is a great dress, and great color.Oh, thank you. That's fantastic.How are you? 

裙子样式和颜色都不错 啊 谢谢 真是太漂亮了 你最近怎么样

I'm good. That feels like such a long walk.I had to jog.Really?

挺好的 这段路好长 我必须小跑着上来 真的吗

A lot of people panic and start running Oh, really? in the middle way or something. 

很多人害怕走不完然后开始跑 是吗 半途中开始跑什么的

Nobody ever just take their time and walk.

没人是优哉游哉走过来的

No. No. No. It's so funny for people who are on television and used to be in front of people.

是的 这对经常上电视 已经习惯面对观众的人来说 真的很有意思

Everyone panics and runs to the chair.I'm not a model. Yeah. 

每个人都是担心时间不够 然后跑到椅子这来 我不是模特 嗯

I don't know the run way. - You are so used to being on television than in front of people though. 

我不知道长道该怎么办 -但是你对于 上电视和面对公众应该习以为常了吧

Yeah. Are you a fan of Madonna's?Yes. 

嗯 你是麦当娜的粉丝吗 当然