和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第134期:米歇尔·奥巴马

2016-06-16来源:和谐英语

Hi there! Hey I want to call you Michelle 'cause I feel like you're my pal.
嗨 你好 嘿 我想叫你米歇尔 因为我感觉你像我的闺蜜

But there's a proper name I'm supposed to call you.
但是一般叫你都有一个正式的称呼

Michelle is good, I don't... Which is "Madam Michelle".
叫我米歇尔就好了 我不 -叫做"米歇尔夫人"

I don't know, Michelle is just fine.All right. What should I call you?
我不大介意 叫我米歇尔就好 好哒 那我该如何称呼你呢

Em..."Madam Ellen". Well good.How is everybody doing?
嗯 艾伦夫人 好的 家里人还好吗

Everybody's good, yeah.What about the girls? How old are they now?
所有人都很好 你的女儿们呢 她们多大了

Malia is 16. Wow.Wow I know... That's driving age.She's driving. Is she really?"Look out D.C.!"
玛利亚十六岁 哇 嗯 我知道... 可以开车的年纪 她会开车 真的吗 "华盛顿居民请当心"

She's on the road, yeah she's a driver,She drives to school everyday.
她已经可以上路了 开得不错 她每天开车去上学

Really? And Sasha's 13.So, 8th grade and a junior in high school.
真的吗 萨沙十三岁 所以 现在是高中的读八年级

And how's the teenage girls' years going?
们的青春期表现如何

They're doing okay. I mean, you know, so far so good.
她们挺好的 我是说 目前为止都还好

I mean knock on everything.You know but they're still sweet,they're still kinda like us.
比如到处敲敲打打 她们还是那么讨人喜欢 跟我们没啥区别

But they generally don't really want to spend any time with us.
不过 她们通常一刻也不愿意和我们呆着

Yeah.they're still kinda like us.So they're just typical teenage girls They are so typical.
是吗 是啊 不过她们都还好 典型的青春少女 她们太典型了

While I love it.I'm so proud of mine.
但我喜欢 我为她们骄傲

I think they've just managed this interesting journey with just a lot of grace and poison.
我觉得 她们在挫败和宽宥中 成功适应了这段有趣的人生旅程

Really proud of us.Yeah, that's a lot for teenagers to go through teenage years
很令我们自豪 是的 作为总统和第一夫人的女儿

much as being the daughters of the president and first lady.
她们度过青春期要经历更多

They're doing it. That's good.Did they ask about aunty Ellen?
她们正在经历各种考验 很好 她们有问到艾伦姑妈吗