和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第193期:不是一个好例子

2016-07-04来源:和谐英语

That's where he live.I mean.Maybe he lives in Pasadena.

那是他住的地方 我的意思是... 也许他住在帕萨迪纳

Because he went that way.yeah.That's Pasadena.

因为他从这条路离开 对 那是帕萨迪纳

he could be going...but that's Pasadena to me. 

他可能去...但那边对我来说是帕萨迪纳

That's the only way you can...You can only go to Pasadena when you turn right. 

当你右转的时候 你只能去帕萨迪纳

That's how I get there.Alright.well,yeah.That's how everyone gets there. 

我是那样去的 每个人都是这么去的

Oh God!I don't suggest doing that,people.

大家 我不建议这样做

No.That's mortifying.But you did it. 

绝对不 太丢人了 但你这样做了

I know.I'm not a good example.

我知道 我不是一个好例子

So you can see why people get excited 

所以你可以知道为什么人们这么激动

 

when they see celebrities and wanna do that.Uhhmm.Ok,so,all right,uh. 

当看到名人时想拍视频 嗯哼 好吧 呃

Let's talk about the thing that happened this morning.Eh,oh,ok.

让我们谈谈今天早上发生的事 呃 好吧 好吧

Do you wanna talk about the thing happened this morning.

你确定要谈今天早上发生的事吗?

Yeah.But we have to take a break.When we come back. 

是 我们要休息一下 等我们回来

We are gonna talk about the "thing" that happened this morning. 

我们会谈论今天早上发生的事

All right.All right?All righty.That's your call.All right,we will be back.

好的 好吗? 好 你说了算 好 我们马上回来