正文
艾伦秀第194期:请教些经验
Jennife Aniston and Abraham Lincoln who is here with us today.
今天Jennifer Aniston和Abraham Lincoln在这里
All righ,So here we go,talking aobut what happened this morning.
好 现在 让我们谈谈今天早上发生的事
Hey,this is your call.We are gonna talk about if you really feel,I mean.
嘿 这是你的决定 如果你真的觉得有必要我们可以谈谈
What do you have to say about it?Let's just show them.Let's not talk about it.
你对这个该怎么解释? 先给他们看 我们先不说
Let's just show it.Jen?Hi.Hi.What are you doing here?It's 8 a.m. in the morning.
先让他们看 詹妮弗? 你好 你好 你在这里干嘛?现在可是早上八点呐
oh,Yeah.Here is your paper?Oh,thanks.
对的 给 你的报纸 谢谢
Listen.So I'm co-hosting Ellen today And I know you did it.
听着 是这样的 我今天要和艾伦一起主持 我知道你和她一起主持过
And you were so good and I just,just need a lot of advice.Some advice?
你做的那么棒 我来向你请教些经验 经验?
Maybe you should show up at somebody's house at 8 o'clock in the morning.
如果你要早上八点出现在别人家门口
And you should call first.W...What are you talking about?
我想你应该先打电话通知一下的 什...你在说什么?
We used to work into each other's apartment all the time.I mean we are friends.
我们以前经常相互串门啊 我们可是老友呐
I know.That was just a TV show,you know.
我知道 可那毕竟是个电视剧呀
We haven't actually seen each other in a pretty long time like 8 years.
你知道我们大概有八年那么长的时间没见了吧
What?No.David.That's not true.It's Matthew Whatever,listen.
不 不 大卫 这不是真的 我叫做马修 不管啦 嘿 听着
I just don't know as many dumb jokes as you
我不知道无聊低级的笑话
Oh,you really?you thought those were dumb jokes?Sweetie...
真的吗?你真的认为我说的那些是低级的笑话? 亲爱的
Ellen is really nice.She's really funny.You're gonna do great.I know.I know.
艾伦人很好 很幽默 你们会合作的很好的 这我知道
I just wanna know it is scripted or is it improvised?
我只想知道节目是有稿子的还是需要即兴发挥?
Yes!Y..To what? Yes to what?Come on,you gotta give me something to go on.
对呀 对?是哪个?那个对呀? 嘿 你总得把话说完
Oh don't say GO ON.Oh I'm sorry.Yeah You're gonna be great.
别跟我提生活向前冲 哦 不好意思 你会很出色的
You are really smart.You are beautiful.You are sexy.
你这么聪明 这么漂亮 又这么性感
I konw.I know.But,it just What's happening down here.
我懂的 但是只是...发生什么事了?
- 上一篇
- 下一篇