正文
艾伦秀第254期:感到非常骄傲
It's been an amazing ride,Here we go Ellen,His song are very original and elegant
这一路太奇妙了 我要进去了 Ellen 他的歌曲很新颖 优雅
Hey how are you,Here you go these are for you,No,I'm not kidding,Come here,Give me a hug
嘿 你好啊 这是给你的 不 我没开玩笑 来 抱抱
OMG I love you.Thank you,I'm glad I can come up here and surprise you
我的天呐 我爱你 谢谢 我很高兴能来这里给你带来惊喜
OMG you're in my room,You're in my neighbourhood
我的天啊 你在我的房间里 你就在我身边
Oh my gosh,this is amazing,Did you make this?It's for my high school team.Nice
天啊 这看起来真棒 这是你自己做的吗 这是我为我们高中的球队做的 很好
You Got the Never Say Never,You're gonna go see the movie?
你知道《永不言弃》这部电影 你要去看这部电影吗
she's freaking out,Don't freak out,OMG I take a picture with you,Everything's good,All right,Let's take a picture
她吓坏了 别这样 我们照个相吧 没事的 好的 我们来照个像
This is for you,Paige I love you,are you serious,You know what? also
这是送给你的 Paige 我爱你 真的吗 你知道吗 除此之外
you and your family are coming to Ellen tomorrow,You excited?
你和你的家人明天要去Ellen秀 高兴不
You are speechless,Thank you,I love you,I love you too,Thank you.I don't even know what to say
你都说不出话了 谢谢 我爱你 我也爱你 谢谢 我现在不知道该说什么了
We did it Ellen,We did it.She is coming tomorrow and so we'll see her and that's how we do it Ellen
我们做到了 Ellen 我们做到了 她明天会来 我们会看到她 我的任务完成了 Ellen
Thank you so much for helping me do this peace,Never Say Never
谢谢你的帮忙 再见 永不言弃
How great is that,I have to say before I bring Paige down here
多温馨啊 在Paige上台前 我要说几句话
your grandfather was crying watching that,That's so touching to me that
你祖父看这段录像都看哭了 我受到了很大触动
you were so moved that what he does for people,I love that,You love him that much
你对他为人们所做的事情如此的感动 我很喜欢 你这么的爱他
I love that. That's amazing,What a pride that is,I love it
我很喜欢 这很不可思议 真是很大的荣誉 我喜欢
I mean I don't blame you,You gotta be so proud of him,All right, Paige come on down here.
我不怪你 你一定为他感到非常骄傲 Paige 下来 到台上来
- 上一篇
- 下一篇