少林足球超搞笑英文版
Mui, ten steamed buns, OK?
阿梅,我要10个馒头啊!
Hey……
哇……
Tai Chi kung fu used to make steamed buns
太极功夫用来蒸馒头
What a briliant notion!
太新鲜了!
fill the pot from heaven with sweet buns
将从天而降的锅里装满馒头
fantastic when done
出锅的馒头令人惊叹
You are a kung fu master, I can see.
我看得出,你是位功夫高手。
And your homemade treats look so tasty
你家的馒头看起来非常可口
What are you doing?
你要干嘛啊?
I sing to express my aspiration for a kung fu master, because you are truly inspiring.
我在唱出我对你这位功夫高手的崇拜啊,因为你着实令人鼓舞。
Wow, so beautiful!
哇,你太漂亮了!
Don't make jokes, I'm not beautiful.
不要开玩笑了,我可不漂亮。
Your buns are so beautiful.
你的馒头很漂亮。
Mmm. Wow, so sweet. Was that Shifting Bodies and Transposing Shadows?
哇……太好吃了!你刚才练的是移形换影大法吗?
No, that wouldn't work. It's Move a Thousand Cattle with Four Tails.
不是的,那些做不了馒头的。我练的是四两拨千斤。
Oh, that's how you got it so tender, but also so firm.
哦,难怪你你的馒头如此柔软,却又劲道十足。
The buns are 50 cents each. Two for a dollar.
这些馒头50分一个,一美元两个。
That much really?
真那么贵吗?
Yes.
是的。
Well, they are worth every penny, of course. But this is all I have right now. Can I pay up tomorrow?
哦,当然了,这些馒头都是物有所值很值。不过我身上只有这么多钱,我明天补上行么?
No.
不行。
Good! Spoken with the grace of a true kung fu master, I am a kung fu master myself. Can I pay tommorrow?
好!那我就以武术家的身份来说话,我本人就是一名功夫高手。我明天付钱可以吗?
No.
不行。
Good. OK, here's the deal. I'll just have one more bun, and you can keep the shoes. Alright?
好!这样,我们这么成交:我要再来一个馒头,你可以把我的鞋子留下。行了吧?
No.
不行。
Good. Come on, give me a break. I really like you. You are so beautiful. That's why I sing for you. Hey……
好!算了,你就饶了我吧。我真的很喜欢你,你很漂亮。不然我怎么会为你唱歌呢。啊……
Don't! Stop it! Come on, shut up.
不要!住口!得了,你闭嘴。
Just pay for the buns and go on.
赶紧付了馒头钱,然后走人。
If you want to sing, do what that guy does. Sing on the subway for quarters.
如果你想唱歌,就学学那边那个人吧。在地铁里卖唱。
Oh, She doesn't know what she's talking about. This gentleman's song is creative and sincere. He's just expressing his heartfelt thoughts and his deepest feelings.
哦,她不知道自己在说什么。这位先生的歌既富于创意又发自内心。他只是在表达内心的深处的真实想法和感情。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You are welcome. I am also overwhelmed by the impulse t break into song. When I'm inspired, I must unleash it, or else I will...explode.
不客气。我现在也有种要一展歌喉的冲动。当我受到鼓舞时,就必须释放内心的激情,否则的话,我会……会爆炸的。
Good.
好!
Celebration. Let's all celebrate and have a good time. Celebrate good times. Ha.
庆贺。让我们一起庆祝这美好时光。庆祝美好时光。哈。
Have you lost your mind or what? Stand up straight! Put your arms down! Get to work! You people are demented! Get back to reality! Now!
你们都疯了还是咋的?立正!放下胳膊!开始干活儿!你们这帮家伙都着魔了!给我醒醒!马上!
- 上一篇
- 下一篇