和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 地道美语会话丛书

正文

地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(10)顺从

2017-10-29来源:和谐英语



高速下载

Nothing lasts forever .

没有事情是永久不衰的。

I suppose it was too good to last .

我觉得它太美好以致无法长久。

I should have expected this to happen .

我早应想到这事会发生。

I should have seen this coming .

我早应预见到这事的到来。

I shouldn't be surprised . It's really what I expected all along .

我一点也不感到奇怪。这是我盼望已久的。

It is just my bad luck I guess .

我猜这只是我的运气不好。

It really was just too much of a good thing .

这可是好得过头反成坏事。

It was good while it lasted .

事情要是能够长久,它就是好事。

I'm attempting to lose gracefully .

我努力做到输得体面。

Maybe it is the way it has to be .

也许事情一定会这样。

That is the way it goes .

事情就是那样发展的。

Well,what are you going to do?

好了,你打算怎么办?

I am just going to deal with it .

我总要对付它的。

I'm not surprised really .

我的确一点也不奇怪。

I've just got to go with the flow .

我只得随大流。

Better luck next time, I hope .

我希望下次运气会好些。

You won fair and square. I just wasn't up to the job.

你嬴得光明正大。我确实有胜任这项工作。

Some battles you just can't win.

我们不可能当常胜将军。

I've resigned myself to my fate .

我已经听天由命。

I would like to tender my resignation.

我想提交辞职书。

I've resigned myself to the fact that I might never realize my dream.

我已使自己接受这样一个事实,也许我永远都不能实现自己的梦想。

This is the formal notification of my resignation.

这是我辞职的正式申报。

It is useless to resist. We must resign ourselves.

反抗是没有的。我们必须放弃。

I've resigned myself to a quiet life without much excitement.

我已经使自己甘心过一种波澜不兴的宁静生活。

I can't resign myself so easily. I'm going to put up a fight .

我不会这么轻易放弃的。我将战斗到底。