地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(3)争辩
高速下载
Let's not argue.We both know I'm right .
咱们别争了。我们俩都知道我是对的。
I'm the one who found it first ,so stop trying to take it away from me.
是我先找到的,所以别想把它从我这儿带走。
Can you see how wrong you are?
你看不出你错得有多厉害吗?
That's not true .You're making a mistake.
那不是真的。你弄错了。
No ,it's just the opposite.
不,恰好相反。
I really can't agree.
我的确不能同意。
I disagree.
我不同意。
No,I don't think so at all.Can't you see it from this point of view?
不,我可不这样看。你难道不能从这个角度去看吗?
I don't agree.Your argument is not very good.
我不同意。你的论据不很好。
I disagree with you entirely.
我完全不同意你的看法。
You've got to be joking .I couldn't disagree with you more.
你一定是在开玩笑。我根本不同意你的看法。
You've got to be joking .I couldn't disagree with you more .
你一定是在开玩笑,我根本不同意你的看法.
I'm not going to buy that argument for a minute.
我根本不会接受那个论点。
We're never going to get anywhere arguing like this .
我们这样争辩下去是永远也不会有结果的。
You can't seriously expect me to take your word for it .
你不会当真期望我会相信你说的话吧。
Not so fast .I'm not going to let you walk in here and take what's mine without putting up a finght.
慢着。我不会就这样让你走进这里,然后轻而易举地把我的东西带走。
I'm afraid you're wrong there.
恐怕你那里弄错了。
I wouldn't go along with you there.
在那点我与你不一致。
You can't really mean that.
你不是真的这样认为吧。
I'm inclined to disagree with that.
我一般不赞同那个。
I 'm not really sure that you're right.
我真的不敢肯定你是对的。
Consider the situation from my point of view.
从我的角度考虑这一情形吧。
I'm not so sure about that .I think you're being a bit hasty.
对此我不大肯定。我认为你有点急了。
I wouldn't accept that for one minute.
我根本不会那个观点。
Well,you should really look at both sides of the argument.
好了,你应该对论点的正反两面都进行观察。
I'm tired of debating you on this point.
在这一点上我已厌倦与你争论。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇