英语高级口语对话正常语速36:意大利面料理(MP3)
Pasta Dish
意大利面料理
Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking.
托德:好的,杰西卡,我们将要讨论烹饪。
Jessica: OK.
杰西卡:好的。
Todd: Now, you like to cook!
托德:你喜欢烹饪。
Jessica: Yes.
杰西卡:是的。
Todd: OK. What can you cook?
托德:好的。你会做什么?
Jessica: I can cook Manicotti, Tacos, lots of food.
杰西卡:我会通心粉,玉米饼,还有很多。
Todd: OK. So what is Manicotti?
托德:好的。那通心粉是什么呢?
Jessica: Manicotti is...it's a big noodle. It's hollow on the inside and you fill it with different cheeses and then you put red tomato sauce over the top of it and..it's pretty good.
杰西卡:通心粉就是,大面条。内部是空的,你可以用不同的奶酪填满,然后可以淋上番茄酱,非常好。
Todd: So how do you make it?
托德:那么怎么制作呢?
Jessica: Well, you use Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, um , Parmesan Cheese,a little bit of salt, and basil and stuff and you mix it all together in a pot and then you stuff it in the noodle, and you put the noodle in the pan and shove it in the oven for 35 minutes and let it cook.
杰西卡:嗯,准备乳清干酪,马苏里拉奶酪,帕尔玛奶酪,和一点盐,紫苏和其他食材,然后把它们放入锅中搅拌,然后把它们填入面条,然后把面条放入平底锅中,把它们放入烤箱35分钟,再进行烹调。
Todd: Yeah!
托德:是啊!
Jessica: And it's good.
杰西卡:味道很好。
Todd: That sounds really good. How often do you make manicotti?
托德:听起来很棒。你多久做一次通心粉呢?
Jessica: Oh, a couple times a month, probably.
杰西卡:一个月大概会有十几次的样子。
Todd: What is the secret to good manicotti?
托德:做好通心粉有什么秘诀吗?
Jessica: You got to make it tasty, cause if you add enough salt or Parmesan cheese then it doesn't taste as good.It just tastes like your eating cheese. That's it.
杰西卡:要做得好吃,因为如果你加了太多的盐或是帕尔玛奶酪,通心粉就不会很美味。尝起来就像是在吃奶酪一样。就是这样。
Todd: OK. Well I'll remember that. Thanks a lot Jessica.
托德:好的。我会记住的。非常感谢,杰西卡。
Jessica: You're welcome.
杰西卡:不客气。