英语高级口语对话正常语速33:板球(MP3)
Cricket
板球
Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.
托德:瑟尔文,你说你很喜欢板球。
Selvam: Yes, sure.
瑟尔文:是啊,当然。
Todd: And who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?
托德:你觉得世界上最棒的运动员是谁呢?板球运动员?
Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.
瑟尔文:在我看来,沙奇·德鲁卡是最棒的运动员。
Todd: Oh, and he's from India?
托德:哦,他是不是来自印度?
Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.
瑟尔文:是啊,他来自于印度。
Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?
托德:好的,他是来自于印度南部还是?
Selvam: He's north India.
瑟尔文:来自印度北部。
Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?
托德:他来自印度北部。他是一个很棒的击球员?
Selvam: Yeah, batsman.
瑟尔文:是啊,击球员。
Selvam: Batsman.
瑟尔文:击球员。
Selvam: Batsman.
瑟尔文:击球员。
Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?
托德:好的,在板球里,你在一天里要击球几次呢?
Selvam: How many times you bat?
瑟尔文:要击球几次?
Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?
托德:你尝试多少次试图击中球?
Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.
瑟尔文:直到你出局你都可以击球。直到你出局你都可以击球。
Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats.
托德:哦,你只有一次机会。就像棒球运动一样,你击一次球,其他人击一次球。
Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.
瑟尔文:不,板球不同于棒球。直到你出局,你都可以击球。
Todd: Oh, really.
托德:哦,是吗。
Selvam: Yeah.
瑟尔文: 是的。
Todd: Oh, OK.
托德:好的,好的。
Selvam: It's like that.
瑟尔文:就像那样。
Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?
托德:哇,你会和你的朋友们一起打板球吗?
Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.
瑟尔文:会的,会的,我经常和我的朋友们一起玩板球。
Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?
托德:你说过一个人的名字,是什么,我不记得了。
Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.
瑟尔文:沙奇·德鲁卡。
Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?
托德:哇!我不知道他。因为我喜欢棒球。你知道巴里·邦德吗?
Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.
瑟尔文:嗯,不好意思,我对棒球一无所知。
Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.
托德:好的,挺好的。你教了我关于板球的东西,我也会教你棒球的知识。