英语高级口语对话正常语速29:夜生活(MP3)
Night Life
夜生活
Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening?
托德:让我们来讨论一下夜间活动吧。--特雷弗,你通常在晚上干什么?
Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.
特雷弗:我下班回家以后,我喜欢放松一下,喝点什么,看会儿电视。
Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?
托德:好的。你晚上大概什么时候回家?
Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.
特雷弗:大概是7点或7:30。大概就在那个时候。
Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?
托德:好的。你怎么回家呢?你是自己开车还是坐火车?
Trevor: Oh, I take the train.
特雷弗:哦,我坐火车。
Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?
托德:好的。你什么时候睡觉呢?
Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.
特雷弗:通常在午夜。
Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.
托德:午夜啊。那算是比较晚了。
Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.
特雷弗:是啊,那时候确实很累了。
Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?
托德:好的。那你第二天什么时候醒呢?
Trevor: 6:30.
特雷弗:6:30。
Todd: 6:30!
托德:6:30!
Trevor: Exactly.
特雷弗:是的。
Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.
托德:哇!你一晚只睡了6个半小时!
Trevor: That's all I need.
特雷弗:对我来说足够了。
Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! Um..how often do you look at the stars?
托德:哦,你真强大!嗯,你多久看一次星星呢?
Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!
特雷弗:并不频繁,只是有时候我步行回家的时候可以看到。有时候还能看到月亮!
Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?
托德:月亮。好的!你能从自己家看到星星吗?
Trevor: Yeah!
特雷弗:可以!
Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?
托德:好的。你住的地方晚上冷吗?
Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.
特雷弗:现在这个季节冷,但是在逐渐暖和起来,夏天要来了。
Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?
托德:好的。你喜欢早上还是晚上?
Trevor: I'm a morning person.
特雷弗:我是一个早起的人。
Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?
托德:哦,我也是。我也是早起的人。最后一个问题,你会整晚熬夜吗?
Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.
特雷弗:如果有合适的理由,我会,但是午夜之后我会很疲惫。
Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.
托德:好的。我也是。好了,特雷弗,很感谢。
Trevor: See you later!
特雷弗:待会见!