和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语交际口语 > 大忙人学社交英语口语

正文

大忙人学社交英语口语2-1 长对话:谈论电影和近日趣事(中英+mp3和文本下载)

2017-07-09来源:和谐英语

Conversation 1

对话1

She: Have you seen the new Hannibal Lecter movie?

她:你看过新的汉尼拔电影吗?

He: Oh, yes.

他:哦,是的。

She: What did you think of it?

她:你认为它是什么?

He: I thought it was better than the others-I really liked it.

他:我认为这是比别人好,我真的很喜欢它。

She I liked it, too. It was scary, but not disgusting. I always enjoy watching Anthony Hopkins. He's brilliant.

她:很喜欢。这是可怕的,但不恶心。我总是喜欢看安东尼·霍普金斯。他很棒。

He: Yes.

他:是的。

She: What's the name of the young actor?

她:年轻演员叫什么名字?

He: Uhm, Edward Norton, or something like that.

他:嗯,爱德华·诺顿,或者类似的。

She: Did you like him?

她:你喜欢他吗?

He: Yes. He was excellent. They worked well together.

他:是的。他非常好。他们合作得很好。

She: I don't know. I think the woman was better…

她:我不知道。我觉得女的更好...

Conversation 2

对话2

She: A funny thing happened to me the other day.

她:一个有趣的事情发生在我身上的一天。

She: I was just thinking about someone I went to school with, this boy I was quite friendly with in third grade. We used to hang out together-he lived next door-but then my parents moved and I changed schools and never saw him again.

她:我只是想别人我去上学,这孩子我是在小学三年级非常友好。我们曾经总在一起,他就住在隔壁,但当时我的父母搬家,我换了学校,再也没有见过他。

She: I was walking down Nan Jing Dong Lu (Nan-Jing E. Rd.) during my lunch break thinking about this boy-I have no idea why I was thinking about him-and suddenly I heard someone call my name. I turned around and there was this man looking at me. I didn't recognize him at all, but he obviously knew who I was.

她:我是在我的午休时间走在南京东路(南京东路),想着那个男孩,我不知道为什么想起他,突然我听到有人叫我的名字。我转过身,有个人看着我。我没认出他是谁,但他显然知道我是谁。

She: He walked up to me and said my name again and then I realized it was the boy I had been thinking about, the one from third grade!

她:他走到我面前,说了一遍我的名字,然后我意识到是那男孩,我一直在想着的,小学三年级的那个男生!

He: That's very interesting.

他:那真有趣。

She: Yeah, isn't it!

她:是吧!