和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语交际口语 > 大忙人学社交英语口语

正文

大忙人学社交英语口语3-1 长对话:谈论高尔夫球赛事(中英+mp3和文本下载)

2017-07-10来源:和谐英语

Jane: Good game?

Jane:比赛还好吗?

Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?

Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?

Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。

Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?

Jane: 16. Yours?

Jane:16。你呢?

Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.

Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。

Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?

Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。

Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。

Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。

Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?

Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!

Jane: How awful, poor guy.

Jane:太惨了,真可怜。

Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。

Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

Bob: Yup.

Bob:是啊。