正文
大忙人学社交英语口语4-2 长对话:谈论曼谷惊险遭遇(中英+mp3和文本下载)
A: I had a terrible journey back from Bangkok last week.
A:我上周从曼谷回来的时候,过程很惊险。
B: Really? Why? What happened?
B:真的吗?为什么?发生什么事了?
A: Well, first of all, the taxi that was taking me from the client's office to the airport broke down on the freeway.
A:哦,首先,出租车在载我从客户的办公室到机场的高速公路上抛锚了。
B: Oh. no.
B:噢,不会吧
A: Yes, and the driver didn't speak any English or Chinese and he didn't have a phone on him-can you believe it?-and his radio didn't work. So there was no way he could get in touch with the office to get them to send another taxi.
A:是啊,而且司机中英文都不会说,身上又没电话,你能相信吗? 而且他的无线电又出故障了。所以他没办法跟总部联络,以便派另一辆出租车过来。
B: So what did you do?
B:那你怎么办?
A:Well, I actually thumbed a lift.
A:哦,我只好搭便车了。
B:You what?
B:真的吗?
A:Yes, I stood on the side of the freeway and stuck my thumb out, and a passing truck stopped and took me to the airport.
A:是啊,我站在路边伸出拇指,结果有一辆经过的卡车停下来载我去机场。
B:Wow, good for you.
B:哇,真不错。
A: Yes, except he drove really slowly, and I missed my flight.
A:是啊,只不过他开得很慢,让我错过了班机。
B: Oh, no!
B:噢,不会吧!
A: Yes, so I had to wait three hours for the next one. I didn't get home till four in the morning, and when I got home I realized I'd left my house keys in my hotel in Bangkok.
A:是啊,所以我必须等3个小时才有下一班飞机。我一直到清晨4点才到家,而且到家时才发现,我把家里的钥匙留在曼谷的饭店里了。
B: You really have bad luck, don't you?
B:你真的很不走运,对吧?
A: Seems like it.
A:看起来是这样。
相关文章
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-12 单词库:锻炼相关用词(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-11 单词库:锻炼相关用词与造句(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-10 长对话:谈论锻炼身体(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-9 单词库:足球相关词汇(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-8 长对话:谈论足球赛事(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-7 单词库:网球相关词汇(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-6 长对话:谈论网球比赛(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-5 单词库:高尔夫球相关词汇(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-4 长对话:谈论网球技巧(中英+mp3和文本下载)
- 大忙人学社交英语口语8-3 单词库:足球/高尔夫球/网球相关词汇(中英+mp3和文本下载)