和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语交际口语 > 大忙人学社交英语口语

正文

大忙人学社交英语口语5-7 长对话:餐馆点餐咨询菜品和酒水(中英+mp3和文本下载)

2017-07-12来源:和谐英语

Conversation1

对话1

Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.

王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?

Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.

服务员:没问题,先生。请看。

Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?

服务员: 你们要点餐了吗,先生?

Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.

王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。

Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.

光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。

Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?

服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?

Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.

光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。

Waiter: And you, sir?

服务员: 先生,您呢?

Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?

王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?

Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.

服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。

Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.

王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。

Waiter: Very good, sir.

服务员:太好了,先生。

Conversation2

对话2

Waiter: Would you like to order some wine first, madame?

服务员:小姐,您要先点杯酒吗?

Madame Hulot: Yes. Can I have the wine list, please?

Hulot:好。可以麻烦你给我酒单吗?

Waiter: Here you are, madame.

服务员:小姐,请过目。

Waiter: Would you like to order now?

服务员:您现在要点餐了吗?

Madame Hulot: Yes. Mr. Wang, what would you like?

Hulot:好。王先生,你想要什么?

Mr. Wang: OK. For my starter I'd like the ravioli, followed by the lamb for my main course. And can .have the potatoes boiled, not fried, please.

王先生: 好。开胃菜我要ravioli,接下来的主菜则要羊肉。我可以点水煮马铃薯吗?麻烦不要炸的。

Waiter: Of course, sir. Madame?

服务员: 当然可以,先生。小姐呢?

Madame Hulot: Mmm. Can you tell me what the specials are, please?

Hulot: 嗯。可以麻烦你介绍一下特餐吗?

Waiter: Today we have beef Bourguignon and for hors d'oevres, the escargots is especially fresh.

服务员: 今天我们有勃良第红酒牛肉当主菜,开胃菜则是蜗牛。

Madame Hulot: Oh, Mr. Wang, would you like to try snails?

Hulot: 噢,王先生,你想试试蜗牛吗?

Mr. Wang: So would you like to change the ravioli to snails, sir? Or have both?

王先生: 哦,好啊。

Waiter:Oh, yes.

服务员: 先生,您要把ravioli换成蜗牛,还足两个都要?

Madame Hulot: Why don't we have one dish of snails between us to share? Then you can try the ravioli and the snails.

Hulot: 我们何不点一份蜗牛一起吃?这样你就可以同时吃到ravioli和蜗牛了。

Mr. Wang: Good idea.

王先生:好主意。

Waiter: All right. And for your main course, madame?

服务员:好的。小姐,您的主菜要什么?

Madame Hulot: I'll have the beef, and a soup du jour to start with.

Hulot:我要牛肉,然后先来个浓汤。

Waiter:Very good, madame.

服务员:好的,小姐。