跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
情景短语
At the start开始
year-end bonus年终奖
Housing fund住房公积金
Provide...with...提供
对答如流
A: How much do you expect for the job?
你希望这个工作的薪水是多少?
B: I expect to get a yearly salary of $4000.
我希望年薪是四千美元。
A: By the way. Can I know about the salary?
顺便问一下,我可以知道薪水的情况吗?
B: The pay includes a basic salary and the commission.
薪水包括底薪和提成。
A: Can I take a paid-holiday?
我可以带薪休假吗?
B: Yes. You have a paid month holiday per year.
可以。你每年有一个月的带薪休假。
A: Do you provide accommodations?
你们提供住宿吗?
B: Yes. You may get a single room in the living quarters for free.
是的。你可以免费住单间宿舍。
实战演练
A: Now, let's talk about the salary. If we employ you as the secretary of the sales manager, how much would you expect of us?
现在我们来谈谈薪水问题,如果我们聘你做销售经理的秘书,你期望的薪水是多少?
B: Well. I don't have any special requirements for salary. I know you have a certain salary system and I'll follow it.
我对薪水没有特别的要求。我知道你们有固定的薪资制度,我服从。
A: I'd still like to tell you about the pay so that you can make a decision whether you'll take the job.
我还想告诉你一遍,你可以决定是否接受这份工作。
B: I'm all years.
愿闻其详。
A: We offer you a starting salary of $200 a month, yearly bonus and a paid-month holiday a year as well as the statutory holidays, together with health insurance, retirement insurance, unemployment insurance and housing fund.
我们给你提供每月200元的起薪以及年度奖,除了法定节假日之外,每年可以带薪休假一个月,还有医疗保险,养老保险,失业保险和住房公积金。
B: As far as I'm concerned, it's a good treatment.
就我而言,这个待遇很好。
A: You'll get extra pay if you work overtime. What's more, your monthly salary will be increased every two years.
如果你加班的话,报酬另给,而且你的月薪每两年上调一次。
B: It couldn't be better.
那就再好不过了。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第794期:谈论人的性格