跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
divorce
离婚
divorce sb
和某人离婚
get divorced
离婚
end in divorce
以离婚收场
Let's get divorced.
我们离婚吧。
Tom's marriage ended in divorce.
汤姆的婚姻最终以离婚收场。
The man got a divorce from his wife last month.
The man divorced his wife last month.
这个男的上个月和他的妻子离婚了。
custoody
监管;抚养权
Max was given custody of the children after his divorce.
离婚后,孩子归马克思照顾。
A: Hello, I haven't seen you for a long time. I am really happy to meet you here.
您好,好久没见你了,很高兴在这遇见你。
B: I am happy too. Have you heard? Jerry is going to divorce his wife. I am sorry to tell you about that.
我也很高兴,你听说了吗?杰瑞要和他的妻子离婚了,很抱歉告诉你这些。
A: Really? I can't believe that. I'm so surprised. Why did they decide to end their marriage suddenly?
真的吗?我简直不敢相信,我很惊讶,为什么他们突然决定要离婚呢?
B: I heard that they didn't get along well with each other and fought a lot.
我听说他们俩合不来,还经常吵架。
A: That's not what I know. I thought that they were happy together.
我知道的不是这样,我还以为他们在一起很幸福呢。
B: That isn't true. To tell you the truth, Jerry told me that they had been separated for half a year.
并不是这样,事实上杰瑞告诉我,他们已经分居半年了。
A: I still can't believe. But if they both determined to divorce, I hope they will have an amicable split.
我还是不敢相信,但是如果双方都决定要离婚,我希望他们能够好聚好散。
B: I will tell Jerry what you said.
我会把你说的话转告给杰瑞的。
A: What about the children?
小孩怎么办?
B: Jerry was given custody of the children after his divorce.
离婚后,孩子归杰瑞照顾。
A: Their marriage is really a mistake.
他们的婚姻真是一个错误。
B: What a pity.
真遗憾啊。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第794期:谈论人的性格