正文
美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 11
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习。
501.Don't do it for the time being.
暂时别做这件事。
502.I'll knock you flat.
我要揍你。
503.Don't jump on me.
别对我发火。
504.Keep your nose out of this.
少管闲事。
505.The situation is getting worse and worse.
情况越来越糟。
506.He is in the soup.
他陷入困境。
507.Are you self-employed?
你自己当老板吗?
508.You lack humanity.
你一点人情味都没有。
509.Keep your hands to yourself.
你不要乱摸。
510.No great shakes!
没有什么了不起!
511.I keep nothing from you.
我对你毫无隐瞒。
512.I know you kept a lot of things from me.
我知道你隐瞒了我许多事情。
513.Don't warm a snake in your bosom.
别引狼入室。
514.He is out of danger now.
他现在已脱险。
515.I've never seen him before.
我从来没有见过他。
516.He'll never spot me.
他再也找不到我了。
517.You are doing me a faver.
这是你的(支持)关照。
518.How did you make out?
你把事情做得怎样?
519.Give me a couple of days to kick it around.
给我几天考虑时间。
520.Take my words to heart.
把我的话牢记在心中。
521.You are standing on my property.
你侵入我的范围。
522.If you are in a hurry,go yourself.
如果你急的话,你就先走吧。
523.What the devil are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
524.Your wish is my command.
你希望我怎样,我就怎样。
525.He always loses his head.
他常常发脾气。
526.You are a lucky dog!
你真幸运!
527.You've got a big mouth.
你真多嘴。
528.It won't be long.
不会太久。
529.Take good care of yourself.
请你多珍重。
530.His head is in the clouds.
他想入非非。
531.Here's yours.
这个是给你的。
532.How is your business?
你是生意如何?
533.You are impossible!
你真是不可理喻!
534.No one else is here.
这里没有别的人。
535.Overtime.
加班。
536.Tomboy.
男子气的女孩子。
537.short time = make love
做爱
538.What do you want to see me about?
你找我干嘛?
539.It's up to you.
由你来决定。
540.You want to bet?
你想打赌吗?
541.I hope you will like it.
我希望你会喜欢它。
542.Everything that can be done has been done.
该做的事,都已做了。
543.You will be sorry for this.
对此事,你会后悔的。
544.Don't make a lot of promises.
不要乱开空头支票。
545.You read my mind.
你了解我的心事。
546.I can't live without you.
我没有你活不下去。
547.You are going to set the world on fire.
你会前途无量的。
548.You'll have to bill me,I am short of cash.
我没有带钱,请你付账吧。
549.Don't think too much of yourself.
不要以为你自己了不起。
550.You know better than I.
你比我更清楚。
551.Don't speak ill of others.
别讲他人的坏话。
552.You know the rules.
你该明白规矩。
553.It could be a lot of reasons.
一定是有原因的。
554.Do to others before they do to you.
先下手为强。
555.It's going a bit too far.
太过份了。
556.We did it in no time.
我们很快就做好了。
557.Friends are honest with each other.
朋友间要以诚相待。
558.You have my word.
我向你保证。
559.We keep no secrets from our friends.
我们和朋友间毫无隐瞒。
560.I'm in a good mood today.
我今天心情很好。
561.If it was damaged,I'll be happy to replace it.
如有损坏,本人愿意赔偿。
562.You have got to do something.
你一定要想个办法。
563.You are too much for me.
我不是你的对手。
564.Hurry up,he is calling the roll.
赶快,他在点名了。
565.I'm going out there to make history.
我要出动闯一番大事业。
566.You can't please everyone.
你不可能面面俱到。
567.All roads lead to Rome.
条条大路通罗马。
568.I'll say no more,because there is no more to say.
我不再说了,因为没有什么好说的。
569.Please lend an ear to me.
请听我说。
570.You are all alike.
你们都不是好东西。
571.I'll back you up.
我会支持你的。
572.Nothing to it,I can fix it myself.
没有什么了不起,我也能做。
573.Don't soft soap me.
别给我灌米汤。
574.I suppose so.
我想是如此。
575.He wants to start over again.
他要重新开始。
576.I don't like all yes-men.
我讨厌所有没有主见的人。(应声虫)
577.He tries to cash in on me.
他想讨我的便宜。
578.I think I had better be going.
我想我该走了。
579.Take it or leave it.
要不要随你便。
580.I'm afraid you have got a wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。
581.She's a would-be singer.
她是个准歌星。
582.She's a mother to be.
她是个准妈妈。
583.She's a working woman.
她是个职业妇女。
584.You ask for it.
你罪有应得。
585.He's a man who needs no introduction.
他是个家喻户晓的人物。
586.Money can buy a lot of influence.
金钱可结交许多达官贵人。
587.You had better wise up,tell me where the money is.
你最好放聪明一点,告诉我钱放在哪里。
588.People will say we don't know what democracy is.
别人会说我们太不懂得民主(专横)。
589.He's there to cheer them on!
他为他们加油去了!
590.My radio is on the blink.
我的收音机坏了。
591.Good luck.
祝你好运。
592.Let's go window shopping.
我们去逛街吧。
593.apple sauce
胡说八道
594.He's a man in love with himself.
他是个自命不凡的人。
595.He doesn't look big to me.
他的长相不怎么样。
596.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.
你有时胜,有时败。
597.It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
598.It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.
如同海底劳针。
599.You are a loser this time.
你这次输定了。
600.He's trying to corner the market.
他企图垄断市场。