和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 13

2017-06-17来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

651.When things go wrong,smile.

当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。

652.What the heck?

什么鬼东西?

653.What the heck made you do that?

你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?

654.You don't get it?It's so simple.

这么简单,你都不懂?

655.Bring me up-to-date.

给我最新消息。

656.When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗。

657.What on earth are you doing?

你究竟在搞什么?

658.Frightened of what?You are not a kid.

怕什么?你又不是小孩子。

659.Don't annoy me.

别烦我。

660.What the hell is this?

这他妈的是怎么一回事?

661.Are you trying to get me off your payroll?

你想把我解雇是不是?

662.That is the best excuse you could come up with?

那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?

663.Everyone has an itch for money.

人人都想发财。

664.What the heck are you doing?

你在搞什么鬼?

665.Are you through with the paper?

你把报纸看完了没有?

666.You appreciate something only after you lose it.

东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。

667.What are you up to?

你在搞什么名堂?

668.What makes you think that?

什么事情使你那样想?

669.What kept you so long?

什么事耽误你这样久?

670.Go Dutch.

各自付账。

671.The heat is on,you had better go!

情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!

672.What's your line?

你是从事哪一行业?

673.Is she the one for you?

她是你的意中人吗?

674.You'd better get to the point.

你最好把话说清楚。

675.What the heck is that?

那是什么玩意?

676.Nobody's sweatheart is ugly.

情人眼里出西施。

677.How can I ever thank you?

我该怎样感激你才好?

678.One day you have to face it.

总有一天你要面对现实。

679.What kind of food do you like?

你喜欢吃什么菜?

680.Will you stop treating me like a child?

请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?

681.I want to show you something.

我要给你看点儿东西。

682.Don't stick your nose in it.

不要多管闲事。

683.You may take it anyway you like.

你要怎么想都可以。

684.You are the apple of my eye.

你是我心爱的人。

685.What's the beef?

发什么牢骚?

686.I'll be seduced!

我又要上当了!

687.You just give him my message.

你把我的口信带给他就是了。

688.Why wait till the last minute?

为什么要等到最后呢?

689.What is on your mind?

你心里在想什么?

690.It's open and shut.

此事非常简单。

691.Let me go!

放开我!

692.Let's return to our mutton!

让我们言归正传!

693.What's it all about?

到底怎么回事?

694.Take my words to heart.

把我的话牢记在心。

695.You got off on the wrong foot.

你一开始就弄错了。

696.He ran an errand for me.

他替我出了一次差。

697.What's going on here?

这里发生了什么事?

698.I don't want to be in your shoes.

我不想跟你一样(处境)。

699.As you say,time is money.

正如你所说,时间就是金钱。

700.I'll charge you half price for it.

我半价卖给你好了。