和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 24

2017-06-18来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

1201.Made a fine play.

表现良好。

1202.Maiden voyage.

处女航。

1203.I'll make a stab at it.

我想试一试。

1204.Look down upon.

轻视。

1205.Look out!He is looking for trouble.

小心!他是来寻仇的。

1206.Make sure to turn off the radio before you go out.

你离开前一定要把收音机关掉。

1207.What do think of their May and December marriage?

你认为他们的老少配如何?

1208.Don't mess up your room so much.

不要把你的房间搞得乱七八糟。

1209.That's plain home cooking.

那是家常便饭。

1210.Do I have any choice?

我有选择的余地吗?

1211.It's out of my line.

这个我是外行。

1212.Can I take a rain-check?

改天我再奉陪好吗?

1213.Mickey finn.

迷魂药。

1214.Don't muff your chance to earn a promotion.

别放过升级机会。

1215.They like to neck with each other.

他们互相拥抱。

1216.It's no fun at all.

毫无意思。

1217.It's a matter of time.

这是迟早的问题。

1218.What's on your mind?

你有何打算?

1219.Don't try me about that!

别来这一套!

1220.He has no right to blame me.

他无权责备我。

1221.On the job training.

在职培训。

1222.Panhandler

叫化子(乞丐)

1223.Pass away.

死亡。

1224.I have to go to the station to meet a pal.

我要到车站会朋友。

1225.His grandfather passed out his check last night.

他的祖父昨晚去世了。

1226.Just the immediate family.

都是自己人。

1227.Don't try to snow me!

别挖苦我了!

1228.He's on my back.

他有意找我麻烦。

1229.She is a peach of a girl.

她是个迷人的女孩子。

1230.Prepare for the rainy day.

未雨绸缪。

1231.I like this job,it's right down my alley.

我喜欢这个工作,我对此事很内行。

1232.I won't be that dumb.

我不会那么傻。

1233.Rubberneck.

游客。

1234.Sawbones.

外科医生。

1235.She is not the only fish in the ocean.

天涯何处无芳草。

1236.Don't take it so hard!

别太难过了!

1237.I'll tell them off.

我要骂他们一顿。

1238.I'm a nobody.

我是个无名小卒。

1239.Nobody is perfect.

没有人是完美无缺的。

1240.Side money.

外快。

1241.I want to make some side money,but I don't like to take blood money.

我想赚点外快,但我不赚不义之财。

1242.Sitting on top of the world.

自鸣得意。

1243.None of your games.

别耍花样。

1244.None of your lip.

别顶嘴。

1245.He's my best fellow.

他是我的好朋友。

1246.Don't sell me short!

别看不起人啦!

1247.Show him the back door!

叫他滚!

1248.She's always putting me down.

她经常责怪我。

1249.I'll see you home.

我送你回家。

1250.Nice going.

干得好。